“Need my BACON” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
AblTX
“Need my BACON”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is not s bad place and the service was good (Alex), but when a sandwich states it has bacon and you send it out without don't wait to see if the customer notices, it should be explained that you are out and ask if there is anything else they can do, not just say sorry we're out and leave. I want to reiterate the waiter did a good job it is not his fault, it's the manager and kitchens fault. This may seem silly to get upset about no bacon on a sandwich but it's why I chose the sandwich and probably would have chosen something else had I been told.

Visited June 2014

Abilene, Texas
“Average fare but great service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

We visited as a party of 4 for a late lunch. Danielle was our server and she was cheerful and engaging as well as being proficient in taking care of us.

The food was OK except the 4 Cheese Honey Mac-n-Cheese. Sweet sweet sweet and I couldn't find one cheese much less four. I would try again but there are too many other eatery choices that are consistently better.

Visited January 2014
Midland, Texas
“Great service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

We had an early supper of chicken quesadillas and drinks....yummy, great service and reasonable prices.

Visited December 2013
“They where pathetic”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

I was there for lunch with a friend, apparently the were in the midst of getting a makeover or being evaluated by their corporate office as many people were there with CORPORATE name badges. The computers where off line, the food came out late and cold, appetizer came wit the meal. Multiple managers as well as the corporate manager came by my table and apologized without me even saying anything. I guess they noticed the long wait. It took at least 1 hour to get the cold food after they figured out my order hadn't been put in. The food then came out cold, we left very upset and hungry.

Visited August 2013
Andrews, Texas, United States
“Our worst food experience in Lubbock”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

We were in Lubbock recently and ate at Applebee's on the South Loop. Approximately a quarter of my wife's steak was too tough to cut with a knife. She did not complain and simply ate from the other part of the steak. We noticed a neighboring table sent back both of their entrees. When we received the dessert, a piece of chocolate cake with a dip of ice cream, most of the ice cream had melted in the plate and it was obvious that the dish had sat on the counter too long before being brought to our table. I asked the waitress, it was not our waitress, how long it had been sitting on the counter and she said that she didn't know and that she had just been asked to bring it to us. She did ask what we would like for her to do about it and we had her bring us a different scoop of ice cream. The second scoop was very soft though as if the freezer was not cold enough to keep ice cream.

• Visited July 2013