“Consistent”

Cuisines: Mexican
Lubbock, Texas, United States
“Consistent”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Rosa's is a good choice for low cost Mexican food. I love the taco salad (it has re-fried beans and you can choose your lettuce)! The fajita burritos/tacos are cheap, but it's also very little food - there are better values on the menu. The salsa bar alone is a pretty big selling point and you might as well get chips and queso to make the most of it. Don't forget they offer a student discount!

• Visited July 2014

Jenks, Oklahoma
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My dad had been here before and wanted to take us while we were in town. It was great. Our food came out very quickly and it was very good for the price. It was a little loud and I found myself yelling across the table a few times, but mostly I stayed busy stuffing my face with delicious housemade flour tortillas. I will definitely return.

Emory, Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Wonderful staff, very helpful. The deluxe Mexican dinner is awesome and get the chips and queso and you have a great date night. No matter the weather outside, you have a great family atmosphere inside !

• Visited August 2013
“Great Tex-Mex”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Hot and fresh tex-mex for a reasonable price! Their fajita nacho plate is enough food for two people to eat!

• Visited May 2014
Leonard, Texas
“Hard to Beat the Quality & Price”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Took our employees here for dinner. They liked it so much we had to come back again for another dinner before leaving town. This is not the best Mexican food I have ever had, but it is very good for the price and they have a good variety. I'm sure we will be back next trip.

• Visited June 2014