“Great atmosphere and food”
Review of Gardski's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Gardski's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Auburn, Alabama
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I love coming here when I need a special pick me up. The atmosphere is very relaxed. They have a varied menu with unique and everyday favorites on it. I've been here with friends, my husband and my family from out of state.

• Visited April 2013

TX
“Best Monte Cristo sandwich ever”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The atmosphere here is nice. It's a good place to enjoy a meal and be able to talk to the person with you. Great place all around to eat in Lubbock.

• Visited October 2013
Dallas
“Good Food, Great Service, Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Recently while in town we visited Gardski's restaurant. It is an upscale American style food restaurant. Very cozy interior and the service was good. My wife had the mother earth salad, I had the hamburger and my daughter had the Monte Cristo. We also had appetizers - the fried cheese. Everything was very tasty and served in a timely fashion. It was a nice casual atmosphere and we would definitely return there next time in town.

• Visited February 2014
Austin, Texas
“Food was ok- just not great”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

This is a hard review- it was just ok. Nothing special. Somehow I expected more...something. Flavor?

I really dislike going to a place where the employees chitter chatter at the front desk- no "Hi how are you" or "thanks for coming" etc...just 2 employees talking about their weekend or whatever. Geez- sorry to disturb you by asking for a table. Ugh.

The ok
Food was cheap. Came out quickly. No one finished their food though and no one wanted to-go boxes. The server was nice enough. There was more chicken than I expected in my order.

The not-so-ok
Our server must have been new because she seemed to struggle getting things right on our very uncomplicated order. Hard to mess up chicken, a burger and an order of their pot roast. She managed to get 2 of the 3 items wrong. The coffee was warmish and wasn't refilled. Yes I could have complained but that was just going to add to the list of complaints and I just gave up.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jen78703
Lubbock, Texas
“35 years and still a great place!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I may not remember this from my childhood but my mother told me when I moved to Lubbock to check them out and they are great. Very friendly staff and excellent food.

• Visited January 2014