“Awesome... ”
Review of Churrasca Lubbock

Churrasca Lubbock
Ranked #45 of 589 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
United States
“Awesome... ”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

First time going, and we weren't disappointed either, even though they didn't have shrimp during the day, and they didn't have creme brulee that day.. But the kids were impressed and tried different things, such as lamb... Will go back, but without the kids next time.... Oh and I absolutely loved having my chair pulled out for me..

1 Thank Gina H

Post
“Very Impressed!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I made our first visit to Churrasca today for his birthday. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. As a special treat, our server brought out a fabulous flan with Happy Birthday written on the plate. We have been to several other Brazilian steakhouses and feel that Churrasca measures up to any of them. We had a wonderful afternoon and will certainly return.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Donna A
Carlsbad, New Mexico
“Excellent service. Great food”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I really have enjoyed this place. I have been there twice now. The service is excellent and the food is terrific. Can't beat the tenderloin anywhere!!

• Visited July 2014
West, Texas
“Finally something Different”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have been to 3 banquet meetings at Churrasca, each 1 better than the last! The wait staff is excellent..since other reviews cover the great foodie experience- I will cover the wine list. It is massive, but try the Los Pinos ' All my Exes' quirky name- wonderful wine on the sweet side so a good transition wine for this type of meal. The wait staff is very knowledgeable about their wine list, and are happy to guide you to a great selection. My other favorite thing is this restaurant is quiet. You can actually have a conversation!

• Visited June 2014
Lovington, New Mexico
“Awesome Dining Experience”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Enjoyed an excellent meal & were greatly pampered by the wait-staff. We came expecting an array of choice grilled meats & were just as impressed with the numerous, tasty side dishes! The "salad" bar was far more than just salad! Many scrumptious choices unseen in other restaurants (marinated dried tomatoes, artichokes, gourmet olives, select cheeses, sautéed fresh green beans, sautéed squash & much more!)

• Visited April 2014

Been to Churrasca Lubbock? Share your experiences!