“Lovely Tearoom in a Lubbock craft mall....” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Lubbock
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Description: My food is made fresh every day. Look for me on Facebook for SOUP OF THE DAY. It is different daily. I use the freshest ingredients. Look on my website for a PDF menu to print off. I specialize in pies, cakes and cheesecakes fresh daily. We do Tea Party's every day for children. We have Bridal showers, baby showers, birthday Tea parties with a Princess if requested. I Also do church luncheons, reunions, company lunches, Red Hat ladies, tons of parties. Any kind you want. I will open for after hours also for parties of 20 or more. Just call me. I'll work with you on anything. I have daily specials most days. Quiches almost daily. BEST Rueben's in town. :) Promise! Not just for women. The men love my Rueben and Triple Decker Sandwich.
“Lovely Tearoom in a Lubbock craft mall....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Sheila's Secret Garden Tea Room is a lovely place that is welcoming to all. Unlike another reviewer, I don't believe it is for women only at all!! Men love this place too! Sheila is an excellent cook and hostess and her food and deserts are to die for!!..

I visited in January of this year and have wanted to return ever since. I have kept up with her on her Facebook page and I know that she hosts parties of all types such as tea parties for little girls, bridal showers, baby showers, wedding rehearsals and she has special events too.....

Do yourself a favor and just go and experience it for yourself. You will not be disappointed!!

• Visited January 2014

Lubbock
“The Best Tearoom in Lubbock!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

They serve the best food and desserts you can find in West Texas! Friendly service and good value for your money! I eat there at least once a week and you should too!

• Visited August 2014
Lubbock, Texas
“Nice change of pace.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

My large group of Tuesday lunch diners ventured to Sheila's today. It was - like all tea rooms - for ladies only. The menu features salads, sandwiches and soups. I tried the Unique Tuna Salad plate, which included a fresh garden salad and a too small scoop of tuna salad that was neither unique nor filling for $8.95. Sandwich selection was wide and diverse, although salads without protein start at $6.50. Service was prompt. I will return with friends for the unique location and experience coupled with a shopping trip, but won't be a frequent visitor.

• Visited May 2014