“Bartender with the biggest heart”

50th Street Caboose
Ranked #12 of 610 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Serving both chicken and beef fajitas and then added many traditional American and authentic Mexican dishes, prepared by Lupe Gonzales.The 50th Street Caboose opened in August of 1990 at the corner of 50th Street and Slide Road. It was designed by managing partner Phil Bradley and owner Bob Jordan with a few twists to enhance the proven Caboose concept.A midway with over 100 games and a redemption center stocked full of toys, novelties, and giant stuffed animals help to enhance the fun atmosphere. Serving the same fine Mexican dishes with a few new twists from George Amaya.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Hugh thanks to Kirsten Cowling for making every visit worthwhile, I looking foward to my next outing!

1  Thank Zachary L

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I came in for a beer at random and my barmaid was Kirsten
She gave great service and my drink was there quicker than quick. The bar staff was equally as friendly. I highly recommend asking for Kirsten. You will get amazing service with a friendly smile.

1  Thank natemeister88
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Service is amazing. Brian the General manager is very polite and dedicated to quality service. Our server Andrew was great as well.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We had an excellent waiter, Andrew who gave us quick and fast service! The manager Brian, came by our table several times to make sure we were ok and was very attentive, and our drinks never were less than half full! Great atmosphere and environment!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Our waitress Krystal was very attentive and the manager (I believe his name was Brian) was very friendly. They definitely have the BEST service in town.