“Wonderful authentic Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of ITALIAN GARDEN - MOVED

ITALIAN GARDEN
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Aledo, Texas
“Wonderful authentic Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

We visited our Daughter who is a senior at Texas Tech in Lubbock last weekend. She graduates May 17. We have been looking for a unique, delicious, close to campus place to have her graduation "family meal". I decided to read reviews on trip adviser while in route to Lubbock and this restaurant was rated very good. We had never heard of it and decided to try. We had the Chicken Marsala, Shrimp Fettuccine, and Past combo which included both Lasagna and mannicotti. We also got a small bowl of the marinara sauce. Salads came with homemade dressings which were superb. The garlic rolls were so good that my mouth starts watering just thinking about them. Lasagna was the best, or close to the best I have ever had. Alfredo sauce was great, marinara tasted like an Italian Grandma had slow cooked and slaved over it all morning. One of the best Italian meals we have ever tasted. Atmosphere was ok....nothing fancy, but food more than made up for it. Service was great. It was BYOB so we will bring our favorite wine with us next time. Prices were very reasonable as well. They are already booked for dinner graduation weekend, but still have slots for lunch. We have reservations for lunch right after she graduates with our whole family. I can't wait!!!

4 Thank TracieB_1_11

“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is hands down the best place to eat in Lubbock. They haven't been opened long but word of mouth is spreading. This is a family owned and operated establishment. Everyone is friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxing. Now lets talk about the food. My husband and I have been here a couple times and have also ordered to go. My husband is an incredibly picky and is hesitant to try anything new. We first went to this place because my boss suggested it. You can tell this is authentic homemade food. The taste is wonderful and so far there isn't anything that is listed on the menu that isn't going to leave you wanting to return.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Deidra K
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Great food. Service was good. Would have liked to have real napkins instead of a single thin paper napkin.

1 Thank Jennifer H
Lubbock, Texas
“Good authentic Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

A real gem in the downtown area. Good quality food at a reasonable price. Only place in Lubbock for Veal

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Daniel E M
“What a nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

True Italian home cooking for none Italian ,I'm in love with this new Place.
Small,clean,fast serving ,all in the family ,may be the best Italian food in town ,been there about 8 times so far and I love it ,take my own wine even better
Even better 7 days a week .Family owned ,cheap for excellent food and service .

3 Thank Lubbock54