“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The food is amazing, the prices reasonable, friendly staff and did I mention fantastic food?! The food is fresh made as evident in the first bite. Absolutely love this place!

3  Thank MLRobicheaux

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The location was out of the way from where we were staying, but was still worth the drive. We read the reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to try it. Glad we did. My teenagers ate everything on their plates, as well us the adults. The portions were accurate, and the prices were very reasonable. We all got something different and were satisfied. They have the standards and then some others include pizza and seafood. Their garlic rolls were equivalent or maybe even better then Olive Garden's. The sweet tea was a little off, but the other beverages seemed fine. They were busy, and had people dressed up and dressed casual. The servers were very nice and did a good job. It took a little long to get the main entrees, in my opinion, but may have been due to the crowd. No one was waiting to get a table but most tables were used. They have a couple of televisions going, to give you something to watch while you wait and to entertain the young ones. It was a little pricey for us, 4 in our family and we paid $60 plus the tip, but we could have chosen less-priced items and been just as satisfied. My son said this was his new favorite place and my daughter said we were going to eat there every time we go to Lubbock.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We had just come in from a full day at Palo Duro but wanted to try their food. Very friendly and helpful when ordering by phone. Took the advise of others that said to carry out rather than eat in. This fit our situation better anyway. Food was delicious and portions were generous. Very pleased.

3  Thank Sheryl2013
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We visited our Daughter who is a senior at Texas Tech in Lubbock last weekend. She graduates May 17. We have been looking for a unique, delicious, close to campus place to have her graduation "family meal". I decided to read reviews on trip adviser while in route to Lubbock and this restaurant was rated very good. We had never heard of it and decided to try. We had the Chicken Marsala, Shrimp Fettuccine, and Past combo which included both Lasagna and mannicotti. We also got a small bowl of the marinara sauce. Salads came with homemade dressings which were superb. The garlic rolls were so good that my mouth starts watering just thinking about them. Lasagna was the best, or close to the best I have ever had. Alfredo sauce was great, marinara tasted like an Italian Grandma had slow cooked and slaved over it all morning. One of the best Italian meals we have ever tasted. Atmosphere was ok....nothing fancy, but food more than made up for it. Service was great. It was BYOB so we will bring our favorite wine with us next time. Prices were very reasonable as well. They are already booked for dinner graduation weekend, but still have slots for lunch. We have reservations for lunch right after she graduates with our whole family. I can't wait!!!

4  Thank TracieB_1_11
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is hands down the best place to eat in Lubbock. They haven't been opened long but word of mouth is spreading. This is a family owned and operated establishment. Everyone is friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxing. Now lets talk about the food. My husband and I have been here a couple times and have also ordered to go. My husband is an incredibly picky and is hesitant to try anything new. We first went to this place because my boss suggested it. You can tell this is authentic homemade food. The taste is wonderful and so far there isn't anything that is listed on the menu that isn't going to leave you wanting to return.

2  Thank Deidra K