Arbor Inn and Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewslarge bedroomnice balconydvd playerfull kitchenbiscuits and gravychain hotelspool areasitting roomseparate sitting areawafflesgreat poolfresh cookiesfirst floorvisiting lubbockstaff was friendly and helpfulshower headnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband and I with our two girls stayed in a king suite and we were very much impressed with our stay at Arbor Inn and Suites. It was extremely nice that the kids had their own room to sleep in and the full size kitchen puts this hotel above the top. Arbor Inn and suites is immaculate, has friendly staff, huge rooms, affordable, and has evidently been recently updated. In response to a previous review - nothing looked like it was from the 70's. Everything looked new and up to date. We didn't have a noise problem either - we never heard anyone else while we were in our "suite". Out of all of the hotels that we have stayed in, this one was the best by far.

Room Tip: The king suite is great for kids.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Rob M, Manager at Arbor Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

"Immaculate" is always a word that we like to hear, Cindy! Thanks for staying with us, and for the fantastic review. We can't wait to welcome you and your family back next time you're in Lubbock!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Tried to book a room on a Tech campus visit with my wife and daughter several months ago though no availability. Passing through Lubbock from Colorado back home on 10/5/13 and luckily found a room available for my dad and I. Everything about the hotel was as advertised - my daughter will be attending Texas Tech the Fall of 2014 as an incoming freshman and I'm gonna start booking the Arbor Inn and Suites for the next 4 years (probably more). Looking forward to another stay. Thank You!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Rob M, Manager at Arbor Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

We're so glad you found us, Rick! Thanks for the kind words, and congrats to your daughter. We can't wait to welcome y'all back!

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

For what appears to be a recently built hotel on the outdid the rooms smell and feel like they were built in the 70s. I asked to be moved to a different room because I could hear every word the people in the next room was saying (and they were not talking loud). The staff was very nice and accommodating to my request and my new room was quieter. Not a bad stay but I will try another hotel if I'm ever in Lubbock again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Rob M, Rob Meyer, Manager at Arbor Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thanks for reviewing us! I'm sorry to hear your stay got off on the wrong foot. Hearing your neighbors is understandably frustrating, and while it hasn't been a problem in the past, we will work with our maintenance staff to solve any issues we discover. I appreciate you comments on our staff. They do work hard to please our guests. If you have any further comments or concerns, don't hesitate to share them with me.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I've been staying at this hotel whenever I'm in Lubbock on business travels. It's a great hotel for the room rates. Over the past 8 years, I can see the improvements to the services provided. Also the hotel is kept very clean considering it's age.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is simple and enough to get going for the day. I love the afternoon snacks especially the cookies and iced tea.

The room is very clean and it definitely helps that the AC didn't smell. I had stayed once at another Lubbock hotel within the same price range and it wasn't as pleasant. The rooms at Arbor Inn are extremely spacious.

What was great was the 2 TVs provided in the rooms : 1 in front of the beds, 1 at the small desk. Is not usual but its a nice touch while working on my laptop.

Its a nice location where it's not in an extremely busy area of Lubbock but near enough to the shops. It's also not too noisy either, considering how near it is to the flyovers.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Rob M, Manager at Arbor Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

It's so good to hear from you! Thank you very much for making us your home away from home here in Lubbock, and for sharing your wonderful words. We'll see you next time you're in town!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

My husband & I traveled to Lubbock for an overnight anniversary celebration. I booked the hotel after seeing pictures of the pool/spa/waterfall area. We were not disappointed. It was well maintained and prettier than the pictures. Spent a quiet evening poolside, then had breakfast on the patio. Room was very large, beds comfortable. Shower was not a modern high-pressured type-but not bad. Loved the complimentary newspapers, tea, lemonade, cupcakes and cooler full of iced water bottles. Only downside for my diabetic husband was breakfast-that particular morning there was nothing that wasn't high sugar or high carbs. There was a serving bowl that I guess was for fruit, but it was empty when we were there. Other than the breakfat, it was a great stay especially for the price.

Room Tip: We didn't pay extra for a suite, but they look nice. Most of them are located overlooking the pool/garden area-complete with french doors opening onto balconies with patio furniture. Book they only have a few standard size non-smoking kings.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Rob M, Manager at Arbor Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Although we're terribly sorry that we were unable to offer your husband a more suitable breakfast, we are thrilled to hear that you two had such a fantastic time with us. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your celebration! Thank you, LeAnn, and let us know what we can do to make your next visit even better!