We stayed here two nights over the 4th of July holiday. The hotel is quite big for a LaQuinta and right off the loop. While you can see the hotel from the loop, it's still difficult to get to.
The room was just average and didn't feel as clean as I would have liked. The hallway carpet was DIRTY and disparately needs to be cleaned. The pattern of the carpet shows too much dirt.
Since the hotel is big we stayed on the opposite side from the front door. So we utilized (or tried to) the back and side entrances where you have to use your key card to unlock the door. Those things need to be updated! We couldn't get back in the hotel multiple times and then our keys stopped working. That's normally not a big deal but when your room is far away from the front desk, it was a pain.
They had USA Today papers in the lobby, which I liked. The breakfast was served only until 9am, which I guess is standard, but I missed it one morning.
In the room we had a fridge and microwave, which was nice. The bed was comfortable and the blankets were nice.
Overall, the stay was fine, but I would feel bad about paying more than $80 for this room. Oh, and we had just over $10 of taxes on our bill each night. That's a nice little $20 surprise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North makes traveling a breeze, not to mention comfortable, thanks to free airport shuttle service (8am-5pm weekdays). We also feature modern amenities like flat screen televisions as well as Tempur-Pedic and pillow-top mattresses. You'll also enjoy a Free Bright Side Breakfast each morning. Take a refreshing swim in the heated indoor pool, relax in the Jacuzzi, or work out in our convenient onsite fitness center. In addition to free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, each of our spacious guest rooms include a coffee maker, hairdryer, iron w/ironing board, work desk with extra outlets and more. Take advantage of our ample meeting space for your next business meeting or social event. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North is located near several popular area attractions and restaurants including less than 10 minutes to Texas Tech campus. We are proud to be an Official Corporate Partner of Texas Tech University! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North Hotel Lubbock
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Lubbock North
- La Quinta Lubbock
- Lubbock La Quinta