“Repeat customer”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North
Ranked #15 of 70 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Weekly, I arrive in Lubbock, Texas to stay at the LaQuinta. Always an enjoyable experience. Staff is always professtional, hotel is clean and breakfast is fresh. Checking in and out has not been a problem. Hotel is a great place to stay with quiet surroundings for a guaranteed goodnights rest.

Larry

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 April 2013

One of the most comfortable nights stays we have had was at this hotel. Price was reasonable and one of the most comfortable beds we have had anywhere. Will definitely stay here again when in the area!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

As always, La Quinta Lubbock North is a great place to stay while in Lubbock. Close attention to detail and outstanding customer service truly make this hotel the BEST! Easy access to Loop 289 is a plus also. Good location with many restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Tom Evans, General Manager, and Steve, Front Desk, saved me and the training I was conducting. My materials didn't arrive on time. Steve was good enough to take my contract information to let me know when the boxes arrived. When the materials finally arrived, Steve called a promised. To my surprise, Tom actually delivered the materials to my training location, even bringing them into the training room. I couldn't have expected such service! I will definitely be staying here the next time I'm in Lubbock.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 20 March 2013

This hotel was very dirty! The bathroom had hair all over and the base of the toilet was coated in yellow urine. The bathroom floor also had obvious "drip marks" where fluids had dropped and dried. In the bedroom area the carpet had candy wrappers and other debris indicating it had not been vaccumed. We finally decided to switch rooms when I found a booger on the wall next to the bed. The front desk guy (Bobbie) was extremely apologetic and transferred us to a different room. He mentioned they had been having some turnover with the cleaning staff. The second room was better but still had tons of hair in the bathroom and cheetos on the carpet in the sleeping area. Outside of the rooms the carpets in the halls looked like they had not been vaccumed in weeks either. On the positive side, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast decent. I would not recommend this hotel until they take cleanliness seriously!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank globegurl
A La Quinta traveler
Burkburnett, Texas, USA
Reviewed 17 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2013

This is the first time I've ever written a review. This hotel was classified on Hotwire as a 3 star hotel and I completely disagree. My daughter woke up in the night with a tickle to realize that a cockroach was crawling across her pillow. Then upon shining her flashlight saw another on the floor. We saw one crawl across the light fixture in the bathroom and found a dead one on the floor of the bathroom. The front desk did move us to a new room but I will NEVER stay at a La Quinta again. Also, the breakfast is weak. The one positive thing I can say is that the housekeeping staff was friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sirrahtak
Tom E, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. When we spoke at the desk, a promise was made that we would contact our exterminator (nationally recognized). Upon his inspection, he recovered a cricket, but did not find evidence of roaches. We participate in a monthly inspection and spraying. This is the first time we have had a report of roaches. I assure you, we are proactive when dealing with extermination. Thank you again for your feedback.