All reviews heart hospital pet friendly hotel room was clean the loop stay there again staff was friendly a great place to stay new mexico king bed waffles texas tech hot tub the breakfast area easy access lq pets surgery
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I was very pleased with this room, it was clean and roomy. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast had many choices and all was fresh and tasty! The room was on the back side of the hotel which made it very easy to get outside. This was very good as I was traveling with two small dogs. I would stay here again for sure.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed here 2 nonconsecutive nights. Both rooms needed small repairs or cleanup. The first room had a clogged toilet and a shower head that needed to be decalcified (the spray stung because it was spraying so hard).
The second room had the same shower head problem, dirty tub, mold on the shower curtain, and paint peeling from under the shower head.
Otherwise, it was okay. Just needs some TLC.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We were there celebrating our aniversary. Loved the pillows and the bed. Slept like a baby!:) The staff was very courteous. The check in and out was quick. The location was close to the drive in we wanted to go to. Would recommend this hotel to everyone! Will stay here again if staying overnight in Lubbock, TX

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I travel for business monthly and stay at many La Quintas across Texas. I had stayed at the hotel 2 years ago and it was a pleasant stay. This time, I was placed in a room in the new building next to an ice machine with family travelers and it was the loudest two nights I have ever encountered at a hotel. I was surrounded by families with kids but ever time they would leave or enter their room, the door would slam so loudly that my room walls would shake. This went on the first night until 11pm on a Wednesday so I called the front desk to ask nicely to be transferred to a new room. The gentleman told me he would talk to the loud room and said there was no need to transfer to a new room. The noise finally stopped about 11pm but I was already lacking in sleep seeing that I had to get up very early for business. The second night was worse as one family decided to come in at 1:30am in the morning, go in and out of their room mulitple times and access the ice machine next to my room. All this was so loud it woke me up. I had to handle the situation myself. On top of this extreme noise level at late hours of the night during the week, there was blood on my sheet and the window curtain. There was grime and buildup all in the bathroom. Lastly, the management was sarcastic and uncaring in their response to my private review to them and offered no consolidation for this terrible business stay. There is another La Quinta Inn & Suites in Lubbock and I will be staying there in the future.

Date of stay: May 2013