All reviews waffles front desk the loop room was clean choice hotels place to stay the breakfast area hot tub texas tech indoor pool definitely stay here again staff was very friendly hot breakfast free breakfast joe highway motel
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I stay at this hotel often. The staff is exceptional, the rooms are clean and comfortable. From the top down everyone works at making your stay feel as much like home as possible. I travel for business and have the latitude to stay most anywhere I want. I've stayed in most of the major hotels in Lubbock but this is far and away my first choice.

Room tip: Go for the suite. The few bucks extra for the room is well worth the additional comfort.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Dear Mr. Brown,
Thank you for always staying with us here in Lubbock. We do understand that you do travel a lot and as an Elite Choice Member, we know that you stay at many of our hotel brands. We are just so happy to hear that we are your home away from home. You have become just like family and we are happy to see you. Everyone here at the Quality Inn & Suites enjoy taking care of guest because we appreciate such wonderful people as yourself. We look forward to you next visit, take care until then.
Dan Patel

Reviewed 21 February 2013

My husband and I were attending a wedding in Lubbock on Feb. 9. We rented the room online and got the Senior discounted price of $76/night for 3 nights. We were both very impressed. Very clean rooms and the breakfast was outstanding. Everyone from the maids who cleaned our rooms to the people who ran the breakfast bar were so helpful and accomodating. You could hear a little of the highway noise from our third floor room but it wasn't bad. Beds were very comfortable and the shower heads were great. We will stay here if we are passing by this way again. Easy access to the highway. The manager had fresh baked chocolate chip cookies (yum) as we were arriving. The only complaint I have is that the elevator had a strange noise in it as it was passing by the second floor. Other than that, everything was perfect.

Room tip: Higher floors have less highway noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

From on Texas to another, thank Y'all for staying with us all the way from San Antonio. We really do appreciate you commenting on our hotel. I am really glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our Senior discount, our delicious hot breakfast and our super clean rooms. Everyone here really appreciate our guests and it shows, from our cleaning staff all the way to management. Yes we do get a lot of comments on our hot freshly baked chocolate chip cookies they are delicious, We have recently added fresh hot popcorn as well. Please do stay with us again whenever you are in west Texas. See Y'all soon.
Dan

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I absolutely love staying at this Hotel!! Not only is it the cleanest and friendliest Hotel that I have ever stayed in, but it is also close to several restaurants and businesses. They have a wonderful breakfast and the staff is so courteous. I look forward to my next stay there!!! I would recommend this highly to anyone staying in the Lubbock area!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ms. H.,
Once again thank you so much for staying with us and taking time out of your busy day and going to Trip Advisor and commenting on our hotel. We really appreciate you always staying with us when you are in Lubbock. I am glad that you do take advantage of our delicious hot breakfast, we take pride in all of our choices, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you so much,
Dan Patel

Reviewed 20 February 2013

My husband and I we're making our way across country from southern Maryland. We booked online. Even though we checked in late the staff was very accommodating and friendly. The rooms are very clean and not to mention huge! I hope they do get to have updated decor soon but that's jus my personal taste :D we really liked the fact that breakfast was served from 6am-10am due to the fact we did arrive very late in the evening and not much morning people. All in all we got a lot more than we paid for and were so satisfied!

Dear Mendez Family,
Thank you so much for time you took out of your busy trip to leave such wonderful comments on Trip Advisor. We really do appreciate you staying with us on your long journey. I am really glad that you enjoyed your huge room and that my staff was friendly. I am also pleased to hear that you took time to stop in our breakfast area and enjoy our excellent hot breakfast. I hope you were safe on you journey back to Las Vegas and please stop back by if you are ever in our area.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

TRAVELERS TAKE NOTE!

The Quality Inn Hotel and Suites of Lubbocl located at 3430 West Loop 289 should be at the top of your list for the Best Hotels you've ever stayed in.

"It's for real this time folks".
We found inpressive decor,comfortable rooms,and many amenities.

Committed to satisfaction, the staff, is exceptional,infornative, and friendly.
Excellent and attentive housekeeping.

Secure and well lit parking areas.
Dependable,honest, and an enjoyable stay over the Valentines Day weekend
of February 2013.
Nice location to get to great shopping!
Thanks to Michelle our first floor room was perfect.

Take time to stay here ......you will not be disappointed after all even the breakfast set up is constantly kept fresh with a hot bar included.
As Air Force retirees who have traveled extensively this Hotel rates among the BEST!

Room tip: elevators available is you need a second or a third floor very convenient.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to go to Trip Advisor and leaving such a extraordinary comments about our hotel. You mentioned that we should be on the top of the list and that is what we are striving for with our dependable, honest and friendly staff. We do provide exceptional service and treat each guest as family. I hope you will return to our hotel very soon. We would also like to express our sincere appreciation for your duty in United States Air Force. Once again thank you for your comments.
Dan Patel.