“My 2 bits”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The room was fine. However, two things were amiss. I book stays in motels that have hot tubs; which end up costing a little more. I called ahead to see if the pools and hot tubs were working; they were. So I booked at the location closest to my conference. Then when I get ready to swim, I find out that someone vomited in the pool area and it had to be cleaned up by maintenance the next day. I am retired teacher and know the current cleanup process of bodily fluids. It seems to me that there were are least three options for getting the debris cleaned up quickly and reopening the pool area. This is the fourth time I have booked and been denied access to the pool area. I'm getting better I called ahead and asked; but I don't feel like your leadership realizes the importance of a stay with a pool/tub. ALSO, compensation needs to be made to those who counted on the pool/tub. <>< Pat Stagge

Room Tip: Top floor is usually quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Dear Ms. Stagge,
I am so glad you were able to stay with us this past week. I do apologize on behalf of myself and the entire staff about our pool situation. I understand that many of our guests do book our hotel, not only because we are a Platinum Choice Hotel, but because of our pool and hot tub as well. The gentleman that worked that day quickly took care of the situation, closed the pool for a while and cleaned up the mess. This may have taken a couple of minutes, but it was entirely for the safety of our guests. Please accept my apology. Once again, thank you for staying at the Quality Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

The entire fast pitch team stayed stayed at the hotel for 4 days and all I can tell u it was worth every penny.The staff was really awesome the room where spotless very clean and they have a great breakfast host (Joe) he made our morning fun. the cleaning crew would leave nice messages every day they cleaned the room. I really recommend this hotel to everyone. Special thanks to their front desk clerk Michelle for helping us out on our reservations. :D

Room Tip: king suites are very roomy and the beds are very comfy!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thanks El Paso,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy fast pitch softball schedule to write such a great review on our Quality Inn & Suites. It was really great to hear that my staff was really awesome and that you enjoyed the little notes left by my cleaning staff every day. I feel so blessed with such wonderful and friendly staff such as Joe and Michelle. I have family in El Paso and feel so connected when we have such great guests, such as you and your team. Whenever your team is in town, please call Michelle and stay with us again. Until then take care and good luck.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Everything concerning this
Hotel & Staff was Outstanding!! Enjoyed the Pool & Spa and had a Great Breakfast before leaving!!
I have been a Diamond for several years and would definitely recommend this Hotel to Everyone!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Glen W
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Dear Mr. W,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It’s great to know that we are doing an outstanding job. I’m glad you took time out of your busy day to enjoy our Pool & Spa and the delicious hot breakfast. It’s also really great to hear that you are a Diamond member & we know how crazy it can get out there. We just want to make sure that you feel that you are part of not only The CHOICE family, but a part of the Lubbock Quality Inn & Suites family as well. Take care and hope to see you real soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Very clean all of the staff very friendly, helpful. Breakfast was very good and fresh.
We will definitely stay again. Business Center was very helpful. I saw the staff help parents fix their childrens breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jackie T
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Dear Ms. Jackie,
Thank you so much for your lovely comments. We try really hard to keep our guests happy from check in to check out. I’m so glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our Business Center, it really helps when you need to get some work done. I’m also so glad that you had time to enjoy our wonderful hot breakfast. Joe, in our breakfast area, loves to help parents out with those Texas shaped waffles. I’m delighted to hear that you will be staying with us again. Thanks again,

Reviewed 12 June 2013

This hotel s great! Always clean and quite. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The pool area and gym are clean and well maintained, the breakfast is always fresh and offers a good selection. I stay here for work every three weeks, it's my favorite place to stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Gnia
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear Ms. Gina,
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to review our Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock Texas. I am so glad that you keep coming back to us every time you are in our area. I am happy to hear that our rooms are always clean and quiet, and that my staff is always to friendly and helpful. I am also delighted to hear that you do get a chance to use our indoor heated pool and our workout room as well. I know that you were just here a couple of days ago, so we will see in a couple of weeks. Take care until then.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

The hotel was very clean. Rooms were very nicely decorated and clean. The staff, very friendly. The hotel was having a new roof put on and we had asked for a top floor. We arrived about 3 in the afternoon. We had requested the top floor. After talking to staff about the roof went with second floor. We could really still here the workers. We arrived around 3 and wanted to relax a little before going out. We went back to the front dest and they helped us out by putting us on the 1st floor. Beds are great, soft. Pillows could have been better, to small, but we always carry our on. The indoor pool was great. They make fresh popcorn and cookies for the guest. The popcorn and cookie was nice to have after our evening out. Came back to hotel grabbed the popcorn and cookies went to our room. Changed to relax put popcorn and cookie in microwave for a few seconds, great.
It turned out to be a great location for us.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve S
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our Quality Inn & Suites. I am delighted to hear that you liked the décor in the room and that it was clean as well. My staff does enjoy their jobs and our wonderful guests too. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your stay despite the little “face lift” to our hotel. I am also so pleased to hear that you did get to partake in our little goodies at check in (hot and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and hot popcorn). I hope that when you do come back to Lubbock, that you make Quality Inn & Suites your CHOICE hotel. Once again, thank you and take care.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Rooms at this location are large, airy, comfortable. Beds extremely comfortable. Excellent working space, well-lighted, good hi-speed connections. All amenities thoughtfully provided, including fridge and microwave. Property is well-located, easily accessible to all parts of Lubbock. The staff, however, is the best. Friendly, efficient, helpful -- just really nice, genuine folks. They actually make me look forward to coming to Lubbock, despite the fact that it is usually connected with some medical appointment. Oh - the breakfast is to die for. My husband's favorite part of our stays. I cannot recommend this facility highly enough. You will not regret staying here.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 491Jan_H
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Dear Ms. Hall,
Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I am so happy to hear that you really do enjoy coming up to Lubbock, even though it is for medical appointments. We’re really happy to hear that you do get to enjoy everything that The Quality Inn & Suites has to offer. Our staff do love their jobs and they show it to our Guests. They are very genuine and are willing to go way beyond to accommodate to all our Guests needs. I see that you will be coming in town in a couple of weeks. We do look forward to your visit, especially Michelle, you always seen to make her day.
Until next month take care.