“Return Guest”

Ranked #3 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Amarillo, Texas
“Return Guest”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have been staying at this hotel on and off for the past six months and they give top rate service. The employees are top notch - anytime I walk in they call me by name and make sure to ask how my day was, the rooms are always clean, the beds are AWESOME, the breakfast in the morning is good with a variety of foods, both warm and cold. The only complaint I have would be regarding the bathrooms, sometimes it can be hard to control the water pressure and temperature but overall the hotel is a good one and I would recommend to anyone coming through Lubbock.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Bobby,
Thank you so much for taking time to write such a great review. We really do appreciate that you have been staying with us. We can always count on you to give us a fun laugh in the morning. We really do love to hear about our service. We do stay SERVICE orientated, because we really want our guest to know that we care about each and every one of them. I am so glad that you do get to enjoy our wonderful hot and cold breakfast, with so many different choices. Thank you once again for making us your CHOICE hotel in Lubbock, when you come down from Amarillo. See you soon.
Dan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel is truely outstanding, all of the associates are friendly and very helpful. the cleaning perssonnel do a fantastic job. the beds are very comfortable and made with the great linens that we all love. I definately will stay here again

Room Tip: i always like to be downstairs, less noise
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Cheryl,
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Quality Inn & Suites. It is really so wonderful to hear such great words about my hotel and staff: my staff is really is the epitome of GUEST SERVICE. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your comfortable bed and our great linens. Thank you so much again for your kind words and I am really delighted to hear that you will be returning to us on your next trip to Lubbock.
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Staff and hotel is great! Convenient location! Front desk staff is the best! Rooms always clean, pretty quiet and hospitality is a PLUS!!!! Front desk is helpful on what restaurants deliver. Enjoy the popcorn and cookies that are a treat from hotel. GM's son is a great person, as well as Michelle and Jennifer!

Room Tip: Rooms on North are the best!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear Cindy,
Wow, that you so much for your spectacular words on my hotel and staff. I agree we are conveniently located off both major highways, which is a plus to all our guests. Again, we really do take our Guest Service and Hospitality very seriously and go way beyond whatever a guests needs. I’m so glad to hear that your rooms are always clean and quiet, a plus when traveling. We really do love the fact that you have been staying with us for quite some time now and always love when you come back. I agree Michelle, Jennifer and Parth are such wonderful assets to my hotel. I am happy to hear that you and Joe enjoy our freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and our hot delicious popcorn. Hope to see you real soon.
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock has great friendly staff who go out of their way to take care of you and make you feel welcomed. The rooms are very clean and the prices are reasonable. The continental breakfast was excellent and offered many different options and the staff who serviced the breakfast was very attentive and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Susan,
Thank you so much for coming all the way from El Paso, to stay here with us at the Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock. Our staff really works hard at making everyone feel welcome and at home. Here, are GUEST SERVICE is the #1 priority. We keep our rates down and our service high. From check in to breakfast to check out, we really care about our guests. I am delighted to hear that your rooms were clean and that you were able to sit down and enjoy our fabulous hot and fresh breakfast. Joe and Carla are really such a blessing and again make everyone feel like family. Hope to see you again soon.
Dalhart, Texas, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Friendly staff, one of the best continental breakfast I have had. The whole facility was very clean indoors and outdoors. The King bed room was large enough to be very comfortable in. Easy access to Loop and Marsha Sharp Freeway to get around Lubbock.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Dear Joe,
We all really appreciate what wonderful words you have to say about your room and stay here at the Quality Inn & Suites. Thank you for the kind words about my staff and your large king room. I am really happy that you were able to take advantage of our wonderful hot breakfast with so many different options, from hot scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy to freshly made waffles. Yes, we are greatly located by both major highways in Lubbock and anyone that stays with us, will get great directions anywhere in town. Looking forward to your next visit, take care until then.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was pleased with the cleanliness of the room. It was also very spacious. The bed was comfortable, however the pillows were a joke. I didn't have breakfast, but it smelled delicious.
The staff was friendly and helpful, the cookies were real good.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear Minnie,
Thank you for staying with us and writing such a great review. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your room’s spaciousness and cleanliness. We really do work hard at keeping everything to our guests’ liking. My staff is all about GUEST SERVICE, and the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies are just an added bonus. I hope you do come back and stay with us again and take time to come down to our breakfast area and enjoy a fully hot breakfast. Until next time, take care.
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We ran to Lubbock for a one nite stay. The hotel was very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. Check in was quick and pleasant. Our room was a King suite and it was very nice. Clean and quiet. Overall great place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Dear JStar,
Thank you so much for your great review on our Quality Inn & Suites. It is always a pleasure when a guest can find time to write such a positive review and get everything so right. We really appreciate you taking the time to say everything went your way and to your liking, from my friendly and helpful staff to you clean and quiet room. Please come back and see us and stay a little longer with us. Until next time, take care and thank you.