“Great service”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This Quality Inn has some excellent employees. The man in charge of the breakfast area is efficient, helpful and friendly. I don't know if people normally give tips in those breakfast areas, but because of his welcoming attitude and helpfulness, we did. The young woman who checked us in at night also was friendly and helpful.
We also like our room to be cool, and the air conditioning worked well!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Mike,
Thank you so much for writing such excellent comments on my hotel and staff. My staff is all about GUEST SERVICE, we still believe the guest always comes first and treated as family. I am so delighted to hear that your air conditioner worked to keep your room cool. We hope you and your family make us your CHOICE hotel when staying in the Lubbock area. Until next time, take care.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Our oldest son had playoffs in Brownfield, Texas for his Pop Warner football team, and it was scheduled for the same week as a home game for Texas Tech. This of course meant that prices were at a premium everywhere in town. However, we got more bang for our buck with this place! We got a room with a King sized bed and sofa bed and it was so nice and roomy. The room was very clean, the heating & A/C unit worked perfectly, and the bed was comfy. Even though we were on the first floor and really close to the lobby, our room was amazingly quiet!

The "waffle man" at breakfast was SO nice and accommodating and gave the breakfast experience a personal touch. Breakfast included: yogurt, hard boiled eggs, toast, bagels, milk, juices, sausage links, scrambled eggs, potatoes, oatmeal, cereal, bananas, apples, and fresh coffee.

We didn't have time for the pool, but it was so nice when we peeked in and checked the water temperature! They have a pool as well as a hot tub!

If we ever return to Lubbock, we want to stay here! Rosa's Tortilla Factory Restaurant is about 7 minutes away and was great! There is a Target as well as other shops very close, and to get to Brownfield we had a straight shot and were only 30 minutes away.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Luvlifeandtravel,
First of all, thank you, thank you, thank you, you have really made my day with your excellent comments on my Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock. I am so glad that you found us and that everything was to your liking. Sometimes getting a room on home games can be such a headache, but I am glad that everything went your way and were able to stay with us. I am happy to hear that your King Suite was nice, roomy, clean and the A/C worked perfectly. Sometimes when booking a room, you don’t know what you’re going to end up with, but here, being in a quiet location, you get a quiet room. Our “waffle man” is just amazing and knows how to make each guest feel special, I am blessed to have him. I am really happy to hear that you did get a chance to enjoy our delicious breakfast. Please do come back and stay with us again, on a weekend getaway, so you and your family will able to enjoy our nice heated pool and Jacuzzi. Until we see you again, take care and thanks once again for your great review.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I have been staying at this hotel every other month for the past year and a half and this is the BEST hotel in Lubbock. The service starts at the beginning. From the friendliness of Jennifer the front desk clerk in the evening, Joe the breakfast man who always has a smile on his face, the bubbly morning front desk clerk Michelle and the hard working head housekeeper Carla you cannot go wrong staying here. The hotel is conveniently located to shopping, restaurants and Tech. The rooms are always immaculate and amazingly quiet for its location. If you are looking for a relatively inexpensive room at a hotel that will give AMAZING service then look no further the Quality Inn and Suites is the hotel for you.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear Alyse,
Wow!! Thanks for everything you said about us, here at the Quality Inn & Suites. We are so happy that you found us and keep coming back. Michelle & Jennifer really love your company and always know when they see you they will always be greeted with your happiness and great attitude. I am really blessed with Joe and Carla; they really keep this place going. I am glad that you are able to get everywhere from our great location, to food, shopping and especially Texas Tech. We are located in a great quiet area and my employees are all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE at affordable rates. Until we see your smiling face again, take care.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I always stay at the Quality Inn & Suites, outstanding place to stay. The beds are so comfortable. the staff is very friendly and helpful, the whole property is clean and well kept. I really enjoyed the breakfast and cookies in the evening.

Room Tip: the north facing rooms are very quiet and accessable
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Jeff
Thank you so much for always staying with us, again and again. We really appreciate your visits. I am so glad that you enjoy your comfortable bed and thank you for your kind words on my very friendly and helpful staff. I am so happy to hear that you do get a chance to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast bar and our freshly baked hot chocolate chip cookies. Until we see you again, take care of yourself.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have enjoyed each time I have stayed at Quality Inn & Suites. Teh rooms are clean, fairly well lit and comfortable. Have no issues with noise or disruptions. Teh staff is extremely friendly and professional.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Mr. Novak,
Thank you so much for staying with us each time you are in the Lubbock area. Thank you for such kind words regarding your comfortable room. We are definitely located in a great area, not a lot of noise and my staff really are friendly and profession, we really do care about GREAT GUEST SERVICE. Until your next visit, take care.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Back in Lubbock again after a few days exploring Memphis, as usual I had booked into Quality Inns & Suites and was greeted at the front desk by the lovely Michelle who handed me a goody bag containing bottled water, chocolate and a small cheese snack.
I found my usual room had my personal items laid out, I always leave a few things behind as I stay here at least twice per year for around 14 nights at a time.
The new item on this occasion was a brand new coffee machine in the well laid out dining room.
The beds here are the best that I have slept in when staying in hotels, after a good nights sleep and an even better breakfast I decided to check out the business center and noticed that the 2 in house computers had been upgraded, then it was time to try out the hot tub which I find most relaxing, very clean and plenty of fresh towels available.
Guests in this hotel really are treated like family, in general, all of the same friendly staff seem to be here every time that I visit.
I really would not want to stay anywhere else when in Lubbock visiting with my many friends, I have stayed here on about 10 occasions over the years, usually for between 10 and 15 nights although I did not review my first few stays here.
Again my thanks to Mr Patel and everyone at Quality Inn & Suites for yet another most pleasant stay.

Room Tip: I usually stay in a room on the top floor as this means that there is never any noise from above, (u...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Chris,
It is really great to know that it was another wonderful stay. All of us here really anticipate you getting here all the way from Manchester, United Kingdom, but really hate when you leave. Thanks again for staying with us for 2 whole weeks. They really did seem to fly by. I am so glad Michelle was there to greet you when you arrived; she loves your stories and is always amused by each and every one of them.
I am really happy to read that you did get everything that you leave behind; we always keep them safe for you when you aren’t here. Well it is always great to hear that your bed was one of the best that you have had. Yes, we did change the coffee since you were here last, and it is a big hit with all of regular guests. We always try and make each and every one of our guests feel right at home. We also try to keep up with the times, and our new upgraded computers really seem to help everyone; they are now so easy to use, with large icons for traveling guest. I’m so glad that you did get a chance to try out our spectacular hot tub; it is most relaxing during a full day of just about doing anything. Thank you Chris so much for always making our QUALITY INN & SUITES, your CHOICE hotel in all of Lubbock, and thanks so much for my mug. Until we see you again, take care and stay safe.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I didn't know what to expect as never staying here and not knowing Lubbock. I didn't realize it was off of a highway away from the campus as I was there to be with my daughter who is a student and all the activities were on campus.

The room was very clean, very comfortable bed, very clean sheets, and an excellent breakfast to boot.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Alaine C

Dear Alaine,
Thank you for taking time to leave great comments on the Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock, Texas. A lot of people really don’t know what to expect when going out of town, sometimes it could be scary. Hope that we made you feel right at home. Our hotel is located off both major highways and it is really easy access to get to everywhere here in town. I am really glad to hear that your room was very clean, comfortable and that you were able to enjoy our excellent breakfast. I do hope that when you do come back to Lubbock, that you make us your CHOICE hotel. Take care.