“Fabulously friendly wedding night stay.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 70 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We booked 5 rooms for our wedding guests. The rooms were super roomy and clean. The front desk people were friendly and knowledgeable. The housekeeping staff went out of their way to greet us and even left a very nice note after cleaning our room. The breakfast was very good. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Dear R Barrera,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments; I have shared them with all of my staff. I am so happy to hear that the rooms were to everyone’s liking and that my staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I’m am glad to hear that the housekeeping staff’s notes were something different and made your day. Thank you for stopping and enjoying our delicious hot breakfast. Please, whenever you are in our area, do not hesitate to stay with us. Until next time, take care.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I would like to give compliments where compliments are due. Your hotel deserves a big one. Your staff is always friendly and helpful. They appear highly trained and motivated to make your stay the absolute best it can be. I have even checked in late at night and asked if my kids could use the pool to burn off some energy and was allowed to do it. I have even needed extra blankets and the staff is always happy to help. I am even greeted every time I come in. I love it.
The building and outside areas are clean and inviting. I like how the parking lot has proper lighting for night time. The rooms are clean and look nice. It’s apparent that this hotel takes pride in the care of its facility. The pool area is clean and has an elegant appearance. Nicely arranged where parents can hot tub and still keep an eye on the kids playing in the pool.
This hotel is doing it right. I will and have recommended it to family and friends. Thank you for making a stay at your hotel as much like home as possible. Keep up the great work. It is appreciated and it is noticed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Lee,
We will definitely take your compliments and thank you so much for them. My staff loves their guests and it shows through FRIENDLINESS, CLEANLILESS AND GREAT GUEST SERVICE. We always try and accommodate our guests as much as possible; whether it is a later check out or even keeping the pool open a little later. We really do take pride in our hotel, we try to keep our guests safe and keep it well lit. Thank you so much for recommending us to your family and friends. We will always make your stay as “homely” as possible. We will always keep up the great work, since we have such wonderful guests such as yourself and your family.
Hope to see you real soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

In town with family for Red Raiders football. Loved the red/black balloons and fanship. Room was clean and comfortable with the exception of the soft square pillows-not a fan. Amenities included a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. A thermostat in the room would've been nice in place of the variable dial. Free breakfast food was typical but we loved the staff ! Location is close enough to stadium and price was better than other hotels but still high. We will stay here again though.

• Stayed: November 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Midnitebird,
First of all, Guns Up! I am so glad that you were able to stay with us on one of our busy weekends; our red/black balloons bring out the Tech fan in everyone. I am so glad that your room was clean and comfortable. I am also delighted to hear that you were able to take time out of the busy game day schedule to stop and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast buffet. Our staff is all about GUEST SERVICE and they really enjoy what they do best; take care of each and every one. We are defiantly in an easy access location and it’s so great to hear that you will be coming back. Take care until then.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have stayed at this location many times and when I have work in the area, I have refer other coworkers to this location also. I Enjoyed staying here and the Staff is very hospitable with the guest. Jennifer is great to help with customer needs. I commend the staff for the excellent job that they do!!! Thanks!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear Mr. Beard,
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking time to review us on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your staying with us and referring your coworkers to do the same. Thank you so much for recognizing my employee Jennifer. She really is persistent and loves what she does; GUEST SERVICE is what she’s all about. Come back and see us soon and keep telling everyone to do the same.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

First class place to stay with easy access to all arts of the city. Good accommodation and great friendly staff. Easy to find when first approaching Lubbock. Good restaurant for breakfast and superb cleanliness

Room Tip: Get a suite if there is one available
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Stuart,
Thank you so much for your review all the way from Leeds, England, United Kingdom on our Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock, I am so glad you found us. It’s great to hear that we are FIRST CLASS in your eyes, from easy access to everywhere in the city to our clean rooms, accommodations and my great friendly staff. Thank you for making time out of your busy day to enjoy our wonderful hot fresh breakfast. Once again thank you and travel safely.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stayed here namely because of the good buzz I saw on this place on Trip Advisor and it came as advertised. The hotel is very solid/consistent and doesn’t try to do too much but generally does it well. The lobby and public areas were well lit and clean. The free breakfast room was run by friendly folks and the selection was worthwhile. Again, nothing flashy but that’s ok and “flashy” wasn’t expected. Our room had dated furniture and wallpaper but the bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. WiFi was fast and the TV channel selection ample. The bathroom was quite large with a good supply of amenities. All in all, I’d definitely stay here again and the hotel delivered satisfaction to me and my family.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Portastorm,
First of all, thank you so much for using Trip Advisor to find us. Thank you for your kind words about our Quality Inn & Suites. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our fresh delicious hot breakfast and that my staff was friendly and helpful. Here our flash is about great GUEST SERVICE, we really love our guests and it shows. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable bed, Wi-Fi was fast and that you had a lot of channels to choose from. Again, thank you so much for staying with us and hope to see you and your family again very soon. Please take care until then.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We stayed at quality inn & suites while one of our family members was in ICU out of state recovering after a car accident. The staff became like family and provided support during such a hard time. After a month long stay we felt like we were home. I would recommend the Lubbock inn and suites to everyone needing to stay in the Lubbock area.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Ms. Patterson,
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to give our Quality Inn & Suites such a great review. We all here at the hotel really enjoyed you and your family’s company. We were really happy that you found us and that your sister and dad will be coming back. Please do stop by and say hi when you all are in town. Hope your mom is doing better, please take care.