Quality Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$82
QualityInn
US$101
US$122
US$118
Arbor Inn and Suites(Lubbock)
US$123
US$85
US$73
US$125
Hotels.com
US$113
US$109
Agoda.com
All reviewswafflesfront deskthe looproom was cleanchoice hotelsbreakfast attendantplace to staytop floorthird floorthe breakfast arealubbock areahot tubtexas technew mexicoindoor poolwould highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We have stayed at several different hotels/motels in Lubbock.We know what's available. We will no longer compromise on what's best for our family. It's the Quality Inn on loop 289 or drive home. We are treated as family. Even the owner, Dan has described us as family, encouraging us to relax and make ourselves at home. No other motel has a Joe & Carla team willing to cook my waffle fresh for breakfast and serve my food to me at my table. I want to eat in my room? Joe gets me a tray to make it easier to carry. Carla and her staff are meticulous about keeping the entire building clean.We never worry about our 2 year old grandson and what he may discover lurking in dark corners-there is nothing. It's that clean!Wait until afternoon and Jennifer will check you into your room. Her warm, friendly personality affirms you are staying at the right place. Carla, Joe and Jennifer make this Quality Inn a, "Quality Stay."

Room Tip: There is not a "bad room" in the building.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Oil City Native,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review on our Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock, Texas. I am so happy that you decide to stay with us over and over again. You are defiantly part of our family and we are really glad to see you on the weekends that you are here. I am really blessed to have such a wonderful staff such as Carla, Joe, Jennifer and everyone else that keeps our hotel friendly, clean and GUEST SERVICE orientated. We love that you and your family come in and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast and that your grandson is able to roam free without worry. We look forward to seeing you again very soon and your home away from home is awaiting you here in Lubbock.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Need new towels and revamped breakfast bar. Could not get thermostat to work in room then was told it was for looks only and to adjust by wall unit. Watch the bill, will charge for unused safe in room. Staff friendly and beds good. Adjusted bill asap on safe issue.

• Stayed: November 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Jwigs 12,
Thank you so much for staying with us this past month. I am happy to hear that our staff was friendly, your bed was good and that your bill was taken care of before you left our hotel. We will look into the issues you addressed and hope that you will come back and see us again. Until then, please take care.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Our room and whole hotel was very clean. We asked for 1st floor and got it. It was very convenient for the shopping we did. Ee always try to stay here. Ee have already booked 2 nights in December. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. We have now stayed here 4 times on 15 months.

• Stayed: November 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

Dear Screendean,
Thank you so much for coming back to our Quality Inn & Suites again and again. We really appreciate you and your family and delighted that your room and hotel was very clean. I am so happy to hear that you always stay here and that you have rooms booked with us this December. I am pleased to know that you did get your request as needed. Please take care and see you later this month.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

This was the best hotel stay I have EVER had!! I have stayed in many hotels because I was a flight attendant. The service here was OUTSTANDING!! Joe Romero is phenomenal! He is the happiest man I know! At breakfast, he spoke to everyone and the smile never left his face! He cooked the best waffle ever and made sure was well taken care of...not just us, but every customer! Every staff member that works there was very polite, always smiling and very friendly. This is an awesome hotel!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Blythe,
Thank you so much for your superb comments about Joe and my staff. I feel very blessed every day to have such a wonderful crew, who really enjoy not only their jobs, but the guests that they come in contact with every day. We still believe that GUEST SERVICE is the number one priority for each and every guest. Please do come back and stay with us when you are in the Lubbock, Texas area.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We booked 5 rooms for our wedding guests. The rooms were super roomy and clean. The front desk people were friendly and knowledgeable. The housekeeping staff went out of their way to greet us and even left a very nice note after cleaning our room. The breakfast was very good. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Dear R Barrera,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments; I have shared them with all of my staff. I am so happy to hear that the rooms were to everyone’s liking and that my staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I’m am glad to hear that the housekeeping staff’s notes were something different and made your day. Thank you for stopping and enjoying our delicious hot breakfast. Please, whenever you are in our area, do not hesitate to stay with us. Until next time, take care.