“Great hotel...but pricey just for graduation!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 66 Hotels in Lubbock
Ft worth
“Great hotel...but pricey just for graduation!”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This is a great hotel but the rates were almost double just because it was Tech graduation weekend. I understand supply and demand and all the hotels in Lubbock raise their rates but I think it is a terrible practice.

• Stayed December 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
Dear TamJamG,
Thanks for making us your Choice hotel in Lubbock, Texas. Hope that next you are in town; you will be able to visit us on a non-graduating weekend. Please take care and come back soon.
Dan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Midland, Texas
Reviewed 13 December 2013

This hotel is a delightful stay....close to shopping (I love Garden Ridge! And it is sooo close. Also, World Market, Target, and others). There are lots of eating opportunities, such as Rosa's, Cracker Barrel, and Five Guys Burgers. The staff was so welcoming, the breakfast was hot and very delicious. We will be back!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Blue Lexi Lou23,
I am so glad that you took time out of your busy day to sit down and write such nice words about your delightful stay. I am so happy to hear that my staff was so welcoming and you had time to sit down and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast. I am delighted to read that you will be back. Until then take care and see you soon.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I like this hotel for a few reasons...it is reasonably priced, the rooms are very large and clean, and of course there is no smoking. It is a little tricky to get into if you don't know exactly where you are going. I recommend for business travel for sure...might look for something closer to restaurants, etc. if traveling with family.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear Ron,
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to write such a great review. I was so happy to read that your room was large, clean and reasonably priced. I hope that you were able to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast and our freshly baked chocolate cookies and hot popcorn. Please do come back when you are in the Lubbock area, until then, take care.
Reviewed 9 December 2013

we had a king size suite. it was clean and comfortable. the staff was very nice and knowledgeable and the breakfast was awesome. we enjoyed our stay very much. the only thing missing was a Jacuzzi in the bedroom.

• Stayed December 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Ms. Greene,
Thank you so much for your staying with us, I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am also pleased to hear that your room was clean, comfortable and that our staff was nice and knowledgeable. I am so glad that you were able to take time out of your busy schedule to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast. Please call us next time and to reserve our Jacuzzi room, it's so relaxing after a long day of shopping. Thank you so much once again.
texas
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have one child currently attending Texas Tech, and one graduated from Texas Tech. We stayed at a couple of other hotels in the beginning, but quickly discovered this Quality Inn. This is my Lubbock hotel! I do not ever even consider a stay someplace else. The rooms are clean, the breakfast is convenient and good and the people are friendly and helpful. It is so nice to know that whenever I am in Lubbock, Texas I have a nice hotel that I can count on for a relaxing stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Dear Texas Sea Shell,
Thank you for your amazing review. I am so happy that you found us and that we keep you coming back, time and time again. Thank you for commenting on our clean rooms and our friendly and helpful staff. It is so great to hear that you do get a chance to sit down and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast. You know that you are always welcome every time you are in the Lubbock area and so glad that the Quality Inn & Suites is your hotel. Until your next visit, take care.
Clovis, New Mexico
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We recently stayed in Lubbock after my mother had a car accident and was hospitalized there. Everyone at Quality Inn was so kind and took such good care of us. They went above and beyond to take care of us and make sure we had everything we needed. They were so kind. thank you to the cleaning staff, the room was always very clean. Thank you to the breakfast staff for being so kind to us and always asking how my mom was doing. And a big thank you to the front desk crew for accommodating us and seeing us through this difficult situation. I give this hotel a 10*.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear Annie,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on our staff and our Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock, Texas. I am really glad that you decided to stay with us during such a difficult time in your life. I’m so happy to hear that everyone here is so accommodating. My whole hotel staff really loves their jobs of taking care of our guests and it shows. Here you are family; especially when you stay with us weeks at a time. I am happy that your mom is doing better and that you are actually staying with us at this very moment. See you at breakfast.
Clovis, New Mexico
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We have stayed at several different hotels/motels in Lubbock.We know what's available. We will no longer compromise on what's best for our family. It's the Quality Inn on loop 289 or drive home. We are treated as family. Even the owner, Dan has described us as family, encouraging us to relax and make ourselves at home. No other motel has a Joe & Carla team willing to cook my waffle fresh for breakfast and serve my food to me at my table. I want to eat in my room? Joe gets me a tray to make it easier to carry. Carla and her staff are meticulous about keeping the entire building clean.We never worry about our 2 year old grandson and what he may discover lurking in dark corners-there is nothing. It's that clean!Wait until afternoon and Jennifer will check you into your room. Her warm, friendly personality affirms you are staying at the right place. Carla, Joe and Jennifer make this Quality Inn a, "Quality Stay."

Room Tip: There is not a "bad room" in the building.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Oil City Native,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review on our Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock, Texas. I am so happy that you decide to stay with us over and over again. You are defiantly part of our family and we are really glad to see you on the weekends that you are here. I am really blessed to have such a wonderful staff such as Carla, Joe, Jennifer and everyone else that keeps our hotel friendly, clean and GUEST SERVICE orientated. We love that you and your family come in and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast and that your grandson is able to roam free without worry. We look forward to seeing you again very soon and your home away from home is awaiting you here in Lubbock.