“Welcome!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This was our third stay in this facility. Each time we arrived we were greeted with warm smiles and Texas friendliness. This was great but the rooms were also inviting. Each room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfasts were good and the kitchen staff was friendly and helpful. Our next stay will be with them.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Texas Travelers 00,
Thank you so much for your 3rd visit with us. You staying with us again and again make our warm smiles and keep our Texas Friendliness going day after day. It is always so great to read that the rooms were great and inviting. I am glad that your room was also quiet and comfortable; that is so important when staying away from home. I am so blessed to have such a great breakfast staff that love serving each and every one of our guests. We can’t wait until you next visit. Thanks again,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We ended up here by mistake as I thought I booked another one across town but I am so glad we ended up here. Jennifer helped us out so much I booked 2 other future stays while I was there! The hotel was clean and the buffet was yummy and clean and the EVERYONE was so friendly!! Thanks again Jennifer!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Angela,
It’s great to hear that you accidentally booked here at the Quality Inn & Suites, I sometimes think things happen for a reason. I too am so glad that you ended up here with us. I agree Jennifer is such a blessing and she loves what she does; she is really great with all our guests. I am so delighted that you will be coming back and staying with us again. It's really great that you were able to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast bar and that everyone was so friendly. We can’t wait until you next visit, until then take care and thanks again for such a great review.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

From the beginning of my family's 5-night stay to the end, we were WOWed by the service and the facility! All of the employees were so friendly, personable, and attentive to our needs. I can truly say that they went the extra mile to make our stay comfortable and memorable -- we even received a kind hand-written note from each attendant who cleaned our room! And the facility was so nice, new and clean! We have been on the road a lot lately, and our stay at the Lubbock Quality Inn is full of HAPPY THOUGHTS for us all -- we definitely recommend this location and we will be glad to return if we are Lubbock again. Awesome job, Quality Inn -- you truly live up to your name!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Wiegandout,
Thank you so much for such a great review. I am so glad to read that my staff was so friendly, personable and attentive to all your needs, I am really blessed to have such a wonderful staff. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites, we are all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE and our housekeeping notes just make it a little personal. We all really do care about each and every one of our guests and try to make each and everyone feel special. We want everyone, if it is your 1st time or your 100th time, to feel just like family. Please do come back and stay with us again.
Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

The customer service was awesome here! my husband and I stayed in a jacuzzi suite it was very nice the hot tub was small but very relaxing the beds were also comfortable we didn't want to get out of bed! breakfast was very delicious with a wide variety in breakfast!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Becky C.,
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock, Texas and taking time to sit down and write such a great review. My wonderful staff loves their guests and it does show with our excellent GUEST SERVICE. I am glad that you were able to get one of our Jacuzzi rooms, those are really popular, with that extra TV; it’s really great for a relaxing time. I do agree, our beds are really comfortable and no one wants to get out of bed. I am glad that you did make it to our delicious hot breakfast bar; it’s a great way to start your day. I hope that you do get to come back to Lubbock and stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Nice and clean facility. All the staff I dealt with were very friendly. The breakfast was the usual fare but good quality. It was nice that they served breakfast until 10:00 seven days a week. I ended up staying there twice within a week and both rooms I had were huge.

Room Tip: Room 209 (the second room I stayed in) is very big but I think I had Big Foot above me and the floor...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Richard S.,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and all the way from St. Louis. It’s always good to read that my hotel was nice and clean. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites, we are all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE. I am glad to hear that you had a chance to stop and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast. We keep breakfast up until 10:00 am, so everyone can get a chance to enjoy a healthy hot meal. Thank you so much for spending that second night with us. Please come back whenever you are in the Lubbock, Texas area. Until then, take care.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

The whole process from beginning to end of room was a complete package that met all my expectations and needs. that's it it in a "nutshell" Great location quiet surroundings and polite and helpful staff. Thanks quality Inn. Daniel

Room Tip: Anywhere on First floor has always been the best for me.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your great review. I am so happy that the whole process from beginning to the end met your expectations and all my staff was here to serve you. I hope that you come back and stay with us again, until then take care.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

After I found you, since I've been away so long from Lubbock, we were very happy especially with the size if the room and the bed was to do for.Even though I was on different side of town than used to. We will come back. Treated very good by all staff members. We enjoyed our stay very much. Don't stop being good like you are.

• Stayed: January 2014
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear RedandSilver,
Thank you for staying with us. Lubbock has grown go much in the past years. It was great to read that you were really happy with the size of the room and the bed, yes they are really comfortable. I am so glad that you decided to stay with us this time. I was also happy to hear that you will come back and stay with us the next time you are in Lubbock. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites, we are all about our guests, they are what really keeps our hotel going. We all really love what we do and it is because of guests like you. Take care until we see you again.