“nice stay”

Ranked #3 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Wichita Falls, TX
“nice stay”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

no complaints. nice room, friendly staff, and yummy hot breakfast! was only there one night but enjoyable and no concerns for noise or cleanliness. even had hot cookies and popcorn in the lobby in the evening for a late night snack.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Debra,
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day and writing such wonderful comments about the Quality Inn & Suites. I am so glad your room was clean and comfortable and you were able to enjoy our delicious freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and hot popcorn.
Come back and see us again soon,
Dan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We recently visited Lubbock (Texas Tech University) and stayed two nights at the Quality Inn & Suites. The room was clean and served its purpose. The breakfast in the morning is what you come to expect in most of the hotels. It feeds you, but nothing special. Fair warning, when you go up the elevator you will hear popping and grinding. You will think that the elevator is going to drop. My daughter refused to get in elevator after the first time. She preferred using the stairs up to the 3rd floor.

Room Tip: The popping sounds coming from the elevator may scare you, but it seems to do the job.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Veito,
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock, Texas. I am glad that your room was clean and served its purpose. I am also glad to read that you were able to sit down and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast buffet. Hope that do you come back and stay with us again.
Albuquerque, NM
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Stayed here as a midpoint both coming and going on our trip from ABQ to San Antonio in mid- April. Room was clean and comfy. An excellent value for the price! Kids loved the indoor pool as a start to their day, although we needed staff assistance as room keys were not opening the door to the indoor swimming area. Staff was helpful and friendly. Continental breakfast was the average fare, water pressure in shower was slightly less than desirable. Overall a pleasant visit.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Dear Amy ML,
Thank you so much for stopping and staying at the Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock, Texas. We are really glad that you found us. I am so glad that your room was clean and comfy, and that it was an excellent value. I am glad to read that your kids really enjoyed our indoor pool and Jacuzzi. It's always so wonderful to hear that my staff was able to assist you with everything, we are all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE! I hope that you do come back and stay with us again soon.
Denver City, Texas
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My experience staying here has always been the most comfortable feeling. This location accommodates our business or pleasure trips to Lubbock. We have stay here several times throughout the years. The service desk personnel are courteous, helpful and very professional. This service is what customers are looking for and expect. Even when I call to cancel a reservation, they treat you with respect and understanding. They always say "sorry you are not staying us but hope to see you in the near future. The way they say it is why I return and reserve a hotel room at his location.

Room Tip: No comment on this one.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. H,
Thank you so much for staying here at the Quality Inn & Suites here in the Lubbock area. We are so glad that you have made us your CHOICE Hotel. Please come back and see us again. Take care until then.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Room was clean, staff, front desk, breakfast staff and housekeeping were all very friendly and helpful. The gentleman who hosts breakfast was particularly nice and friendly. Accessible to all parts of Lubbock.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sheryl2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Sheryl2013,
Thank you for leaving a review on my Quality Inn & Suites. I really enjoyed reading about your clean room and about all my wonderful staff. I am so glad that you found us and hope you come back to see us again.
Spring Branch, Texas
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Friendly, helpful staff, and great accomodations, will return to stay at this location! I do
lots of travel and this location ranks in top 10%. Easy access to surrounding key points of interest/ businesses in the local area. Excellent experience overall.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Greg K.
Thank you so much for your wonderful words about my staff and my hotel. It is always such a pleasure to read that my staff was friendly and helpful; here at the Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock, we are all about GUEST SERVICE. I understand that traveling so much can be trying, and I am just so glad that you found us. I really do hope you come back soon and stay with us again. See you soon,
Argyle, Texas
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Great choice and value. Front desk was very friendly and accommodating, Housekeeping did a great job. Nice personal touches. Excellent breakfast and host in the dining area. Make sure you get a waffle. Clean rooms. Great Service. Would recommend to anyone traveling to Lubbock.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Dear Russell,
Thank you so much for making us your CHOICE hotel here in the Lubbock area. We really do appreciate you and your team staying with us during your tournament. I am so happy that Michelle at our front was friendly and able to accommodate you as best as possible. Our housekeeping staff, in my opinion, is the best in the city. I am so glad that you were able to stop and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast bar and that you did try our fabulous TEXAS shaped waffles made by Joe. I hope you did well in your Golf Tournament, please come back and see us again soon.