“Worst Stay In My Life”

Ranked #36 of 66 Hotels in Lubbock
Roswell, New Mexico
“Worst Stay In My Life”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

On June 19,-June 20, 2014--We stayed at Super 8 in Lubbock--When we got there they said they only had rooms on the 3rd floor, I said ok so they put us in room #310. The cards they gave us was not opening the door so the maid let us in. I went down to the desk to have them redone. the girl at the desk redid the cards and I went back to the room. the cards still did not work. My wife came out and said the room was very dirty and was going to the front desk to complain so I went with her. When we got there the girl said she made a mistake and put us in a room that was already rented and said she was very sorry and would do anything to make it up to us. She gave us another room one on the 2rd floor, she had said there was no room on the 2rd floor earlier, she gave us room #222,
the room had no cups or wash rags and half the power went out the next morning but it seemed clean. We stayed our night and left the next day as we booked though Expedia. We have stayed there before and never had any trouble. I got up today (June 23, 2014) and seen a charge of $61.60 on my card from Super 8 in Lubbock, we had already paid for this room though Expedia. This was the worst stay we have every had in a motel and I might have to get my card number changed now, this was an unauthorized charge to my card by Super 8. Expedia is looking into this for us.

Room Tip: Be careful if you stay here, I am not sure what is going on there just take note something does not...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Lockhart, Texas
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We have stayed here on two separate occasions and both times have been great. From lobby, rooms, and exterior being kept up to most importantly the price being right where it needs to be. We will be staying here on future trips to Lubbock.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank silvestre s
super8lubbock, Front Desk Clerk at Super 8 Lubbock TX, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for your review of Super 8 Lubbock South. We appreciate your comments and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you come back soon.