“Really enjoyed Saigon...”

Saigon Cafe Too
Ranked #88 of 614 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Very good Mom and Pop Vietnamese eatery! I've been supporting this restaurant for the past eight years and I have yet to walk away displeased with any aspect of my visit.

Good menu selection (has photos to help), cooked to order, and is always served quickly. As an added bonus, the restaurant is always exceptionally clean.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

I love this place. It is a little hard to locate untill you have been there at least once. The menue is pictures which helps, and you get what you see which is even bettter. The decor is a little low budget but it has been my experiance that spending less money on looks and more on food makes the food taste better, which is the case here.

1  Thank christopher c
Reviewed 19 October 2009

Maybe I went on bad days, but my experiences at Saigon Cafe have not been good.
I have lived in LA, so I know good Vietnamese food. And Saigon Cafe does not qualify as that.
The ingredients were not fresh and the serving size was miniscule.

Reviewed 25 February 2009

Since they are the only vietnamese in town thats still open, we don't have much choice. Decent, consistent food, cheap and usually pretty fast.
The hotpot and soups have way too much MSG, will keep u thirsty all night.
Fish claypot was decent, so was the beef and scallops.
Can't believe they have the audacity to serve what they call pho...not even close.
Been eating here for years, not alot of other choices.

1  Thank jjm556
Reviewed 21 January 2009

I live in Lubbock and this is probably one of the best restaurants in the area. Saigon Cafe has consistently fresh and tasty food. The restaurant itself is simple with some traditional Asian decor. More importantly, the place is clean and the service is great. I love this place. Frequent it at least once a week.