“Good thai food in lubbock ”
Review of Thai Pepper

Thai Pepper
Ranked #97 of 589 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Good thai food in lubbock ”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I'm a thai food lover. I've had the best thai dishes. Thai pepper's is quite good but not great. Slightly pricey with small portion but not bad.

“THIS IS REAL”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The food I ate at Thai Pepper was the absolute MOST AUTHENTIC Thai food I have ever had in the United States, at the BEST price I've ever paid for any Thai food. The soup style curry I ate in Cambodia for the two years i lived there is nearly identical to the curry served at Thai Pepper restaurant. The noodle soup is also supremely executed. I will go to Thai Pepper every single time I visit Lubbock, TX.

2 Thank Dallin_Roswell
texas
“Lunch time gets very crowded”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Went here for lunch and it was very crowded. It is a very small restaurant. The food is delicious. Had the Thai Pad and vegetable spring rolls. Both were delicious. Even though it was crowded and they were so busy it did not take that long for the food.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank retiredlady07
“Consistently excellent”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Ate at Thai Pepper again last night and just love their food. It' always good and always fresh. I wish it was bigger and nicer and not so crowded, but the food never disappoints!

1 Thank David M
Lubbock
“Worst Experience with a Restauarant EVER!”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I had one of the most terrible experiences I have EVER had with this place.

I placed an order to go and when I arrived home with it I had gotten two soups instead of one soup and a panang curry. I called and was assured that this was correct, but still felt unhappy. So I went back and and was told that yes, this was a mistake. So they remade my order of panang curry, but when I got home it happened again. The two containers looked, smelled and tasted EXACTLY the same! I called and spoke to the manager and was told that yes, this was the way their curries looked. Like a soup-y mess.

Why in god's name would you pour thin soup made of milk, lime juice, curry powder, and chicken bits over rice? This is NOT curry! It's SOUP! And not even good soup! If I wanted soup I would order soup.
The rest of our order was just as bad. The egg rolls were tasteless and mostly fried dough, the pork wontons were like eating rocks because they'd been fried too long, and the moo goo gai pan was a slimy, salty, watery mess.

Also, it was clear that nothing in our meal was actually cooked on site. It was a nasty mix of canned foods.
I ended up ordering a pizza.
Will never go back and would NEVER recommend.

• Visited January 2014