“Excellent reviews for this place???”

Las Brisas Southwest Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Las Brisas Southwest Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 602 Restaurants in Lubbock
Price range: US$15 - US$90
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 114th & Quaker
Description: Welcome to the ultimate West Texas dining experience! Las Brisas sources only the finest ingredients. Our premium Angus steaks are all natural, free of hormones and antibiotics, and are sourced from one of the only third-party Certified Humane cattle ranching operation in the U.S. Our fish is flown in fresh three times per week and our premium produce is sourced from top growers with field-to-kitchen trace-ability and rigorous monitoring at all five stages of production to ensure quality. Our talented chefs are professionally trained and experienced in a wide range of cuisine. Our Award-Winning wine list is the most extensive in all of West Texas and boasts over 400 selections, including boutique and hard-to-find wines. We have extensive scotch, craft beer, and whiskey collections, and our experienced bartenders will hand-craft a cocktail to your liking. Our patio overlooks a pond and waterfall, and plays host to live music acts from the end of March through the end of October every year. We offer two private dining rooms to handle all of your business and special occasion needs. All of this culminates in an unparalleled experience for you and your guests. Whether you're dining with family, entertaining clients, or simply meeting for cocktails on our patio, we encourage you to escape the city, relax, and enjoy...The Las Brisas way!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent reviews for this place???”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Best steaks in Lubbock??? You've got to be kidding me. My fiancé and I were more than disappointed for thinking the reviews were spot on. The prices were absurd for the quality of food and customer service was more than lacking. Texas Roadhouse steaks are much better in quality and a lot cheaper. Please do not waste your hard earned dollars at this place, you'll be disappointed like we were. Never again...

• Visited August 2014

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was arguably one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. I ordered a filet and could literally cut it with my fork. Our table ordered appetizers (arancini) which were the best meatballs I have ever tasted. My steak was cooked perfectly. We ordered southwest mashed potatoes and creamed spinach for sides and they were both delicious. The asparagus that came with the steak was also wonderful. The customers were more casually dressed than I expected and the restaurant had a more casual feel than the price, but the steaks were worth the $.

• Visited July 2014
“Nice but overpriced”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Sat outside on the patio for dinner. Really nice, had a "beach club" feel to it. To my surprise, people were dressed very casual. Enjoyable live music for a Wednesday night.
Ordered the Las Brisas Salmon and it was delicious ($32). Husband had rib-eye ($30) that was way over cooked. Waiter was very friendly but never even checked to see if meat was cooked correctly. Water glasses sat empty.
Dining outside was so pleasant, would like to eat here more often - just wish it wasn't so expensive.

• Visited June 2014
Lubbock
“Worst Food in Lubbock”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

So if your Hungry and don't want to be broke after a poorly cooked meal and saying I wished I had never gone there. BEST steak in Lubbock is Longhorn Steak House or Texas Roadhouse. But only care that your friends see that you can waste money and do not care what the food taste like then go here.

“Great Steaks!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

For Lubbock, Texas , this is one of the best restaurants to have a steak. The service and ambience was excellent ! I highly recommend!

• Visited April 2014