Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest
US$85
Country Inn
US$122
US$118
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$110
US$90
US$58
QualityInn
US$147
Arbor Inn and Suites(Lubbock)
US$123
US$124
US$116
US$109
Agoda.com
US$122
Agoda.com
All reviewskim zioncomplimentary dinnerwonderful hotelthe managersfresh fruita great staythe loopthe staff was greatwould recommend this hotel to anyonetexas techgraduation weekendwould definitely stay here againoatmealclean roomshome away from homethe breakfast arealupe
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I often travel to Lubbock with business. I ALWAYS stay at this Hampton Inn and would consider no other property in Lubbock !
The staff is exceptionally friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Excellent evening manager reception and clean and update to date rooms! Thank you Christina Ghandi, manager, for always going the extra mile for your guests and employees.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2012

This is my third time to stay at this Hampton Inn, & always for business. The staff all give a little extra; From the shuttle service even on late check in's, the manager's reception so I don't have to go out again after a long day of meetings.
I would like to mention: Phillip Garza front desk he went above & beyond his normal duties to make my late arrival and checkin pleasant.
I give a hand to the management, they are making the employees happy so the customers are also happy.
Thanks to all.

Room Tip: I don't have a comment.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I was so happy when I walked into the lobby and saw that this Hampton is really really nice. A day before this, I came from another Hampton that badly needs updating. So it was refreshing to see a well maintained hotel.

The hotel looks very new. The breakfast area is huge and lots of seating. They have waffle maker! They have an indoor pool. The hotel is close to a lot of food establishments. The king suite rooms is very spacious, and new. The internet is fast. The hotel personnel greets you and are very helpful. The price the night we stayed was very reasonable.

I will definitely go back to this Hampton Inn and Suites if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 23 December 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn as we were in town for Texas Tech graduation. I can't say enough good things about this Hampton. The counter clerks were so friendly and helpful. They looked up restaurants in the area and found out seating times available on a crowded graduation weekend. They greeted us with their friendly smiles everytime we entered the hotel. They offered us a wonderful evening "snack" buffet with free beer, wine and soft drinks along with a taco bar and snacks which was fully stocked and wonderful. Their free breakfast is a full breakfast with waffles, eggs, sausage, breads, fruit, yogurt and cereals. Our room was comfortable and clean. We went to the pool and spa one evening and it was clean and a fun time. This Hampton Inn should be a standard for ALL Hampton Inns and the company should be proud of such a wonderful hotel and staff. It will always be my hotel of choice when I am in Lubbock!

Room Tip: We had a room with 2 full beds and a roll away. Large bathroom. Normally we request a room away from the elevators.
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Folks,
my family Stayed here and it was just a delightful stay, I have traveled all over the world and have stayed in almost every Named brand Hotels and never have I experienced the welcome home type customer service. The entire staff to include the ones behind the scenes are the most customer service oriented group I have ever met.

Thanks Hampton Inn... Buddy would be Proud.

Edwin

Room Tip: Get the suites they are worth the extra spend.