Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest
US$159
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$87
Good 3.5/5
Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$85
SleepInn
US$112
US$195
US$181
Great 4.5/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$101
US$91
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
All reviewskim zioncomplimentary dinnerwonderful hotelthe managersfresh fruita great staythe loopthe staff was greatwould recommend this hotel to anyonetexas techgraduation weekendwould definitely stay here againoatmealclean roomshome away from homethe breakfast arealupe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The staff went out of their way to find last minute rooms for two families on a family vacation. We had beautiful, clean rooms! They worked with us to get us a good rate. The hotel is on a quiet location with quick access to major highways and restaurants. Breakfast was ample, delicious, and happily delivered. We had lost our long standing reservation at another hotel as a result of overbooking, and after a 10 hour drive, were frustrated that we needed to go search for another place at 8:00 at night. The young man at the desk went out of his way to accommodate us, even getting us rooms next to each other. I would return to this hotel anytime and recommend it to everyone. One last thing, we were pulling a little trailer. This hotel has pull through parking, which made a huge difference for us.

Stayed: June 2014
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can’t wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel was great and the staff went above and beyond. We were on a a family vacation and they were able to get us in without a reservation. The rooms were clean a spacious. Breafkast the following morning was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your review. Here at our hotel we are very happy to hear to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let the staff know that they helped make your trip great!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed for 3 nights while traveling for work in Lubbock. Very nice hotel, definitely what you come to expect from Hampton Inn. I am afraid I have forgotten his name, but they gentleman on the afternoon/early evening shift is one of the nicest hotel staff I have encountered. As an example, after a very long, arduous workday, my coworker was disappointed to find that they were out of cookies. The employee offered to make more, even though I am sure it was past the time for cookies. Not only did he make them, he held several back to give to my coworker. As simple as this is, it made a big difference to her. The breakfasts were fresh and variety each morning. They had fruit available all day, which made a nice snack in the evening.
The only disappointment I had during my stay was the very small workout area. They do have an indoor pool, which is nice. However, they have one treadmill for use for 3 stories of guests. Two days I was unable to workout, as there was always someone using it. I tried over 2-3 hours and even joked with one guy that we were running down to try and catch it available. I am not sure where they could add an additional treadmill in the space they have, but i know it would make a lot of visitors happy.
Location was great, close to restaurants and the Loop for easy access to Texas Tech and the airport.
I would definitely use the hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you so your most recent stay and thank you for taking the time out to write a review. I understand you have a choice of hotel when here in Lubbock for business and I truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to accommodate you. I'm ecstatic to know my team helped make your stay great, you'll definitely find that every time you come.

I do apologize that you weren't able to work out the days you were here, due to the fitness center always being occupied. Unfortunately, we don't have the square footage to add another equipment, but we do offer complimentary gym passes to our local gym that is less than five minutes from the hotel. We would love to drop you off and pick you back up, just for the inconvenience of leaving the hotel. We option is available for all of our guests.

If there's anything I could do to help make your stay better next time please don't hesitate to let me know.

We hope to see you soon, safe travels.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was an excellent hotel. Our family was here for 4 days and the staff was awesome! We were treated like family, Andy was so great and as well as the kitchen staff, Stephanie, and it didn't matter if we were a little late to breakfast! My room was amazing, felt like the ritz!

Room Tip: Stay on the 4th floor they were great!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for your review. Here at our hotel we are very happy to hear to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let Andy and Stephanie know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Myself and two others came down for corporate training and had a lovely stay at this hotel. The staff was extremely polite and readily available when needed especially Mr. Diaz. The complementary breakfast and manager's reception are an exceptional way to show your guest how welcomed they are. We decided to hang out at the indoor pool for awhile and that was even a good experience. I would stay at this location again if I ever visited again. Thanks again for making our stay not stressful by any means so we could focus our time on our ever growing company!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Shaack
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for your review. Here at our hotel we are very happy to hear to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let John know that he helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon.