Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewskim zioncomplimentary dinnerwonderful hotelthe managersfresh fruita great staythe loopthe staff was greatwould recommend this hotel to anyonetexas techgraduation weekendwould definitely stay here againoatmealclean roomshome away from homethe breakfast arealupe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I went to 3 different hotels to find a nice suit for the for weekend. The Hampton was the 3rd one and as soon as I walked in Kim Zion greeted me with a big smile and was very accommodating. She gave me a full description of the rooms and all the amenities the hotel had to offer. Thank you Kim for greeting us with a smile and help making my stay a great one!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for your review. Here at our hotel we are very happy to hear to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let Kim know that she helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We are staying for the weekend and Kim Zion was so nice and helpful no matter what we needed. Its hard to find someone that was as helpful as her late at night! The hotel was very clean and has many amenities. We will definitely be choosing the hampton again!

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I havent stayed at Hamton Inn since 95 when Bristol TN gave my 3 reserved rooms away. Last weekend stay for my son's wedding was great, the staff went above and beyond, especially Kim. I will start using Hamton again after this experience, but I dout it will be the same without the same staff at every location

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Earl S
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed at the Hampton June 28 for 1 night. Check in was great, pleasant staff. Entered our room to the strongest "heavy floral" smell we've ever encountered in a hotel room. It was extremely hard to breathe. As we started to settle in, I pulled back the duvet cover to check the sheets. I'm a germ freak! To my surprise, there were no sheets on the bed. Funny thing - in the elevator there are several signs stating "sheets and duvet's are cleaned and changed for every guest". I called the front desk to inquired as to why we had no sheets. The lady laughed when I asked if there was a reason the sheets were missing. She did come up immediately to make our bed. I asked about the smell, if it was in every room. She responded with a rude "YES", it's something they spray in every room! When I explained I have allergy issues she asked if I noted that on my reservation. My husband and I travel extensively and I have NEVER had this issue. My question is, if the smell is so strong, what are they covering up? I didn't sleep a wink from trying to cover my face with wet wash cloths, sheet, pillow, anything I could find. Guess I learned my lesson to note ALL reservations. We would have changed locations but, the triathlon had all hotels sold out. Breakfast is powdered eggs, frozen fruit - tasted like it had been frozen and thawed several times, nothing for anyone wanting to eat healthy. We will not stay at this location when we return in July and will most definitely ALWAYS make note of allergies going forward.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JAT1980

An un-happy customer is rare and we take your feedback very seriously. Please accept our deepest apology for your unfortunate experience. Because of valued feedback we are able to improve and serve all of our customers better.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

stayed here for the 70.3 Buffalo Springs Half IronMan in June 14. Even before arrival Jennifer and Kim took perfectly care of us. Making sure the room was securely booked, arranging for our transport to the race place (Lake Buffalo Springs, ~20 minutes away from Hotel), ... the staff even VOLUNTEERED (!!!!) to pick up another friend with his bike at a DIFFERENT hotel! We were blown away. Triathletes always have 'special' wishes, predominantly towards breakfast (time of day and content) and stuff .. NOTHING seemed to be an issue. They even made sure we had fresh, icecold bottled water upon leaving the hotel around 4:15am on race day! On top of that: rooms were clean and nice and big and SERVICE was amazing! Also make sure to say hi to the manager Christina! The driver, Joel, was friendly and fresh at the crack of dawn ... We'll be back!! Thanks to the team here!

Room Tip: rooms seemed all to be well kept and ncie
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rolf H

Thank you for your review. Here at our hotel we are very happy to hear to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let Jennifer, Kim, and Joel know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon.