MCM Elegante Hotel & Suites
US$159
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$87
US$195
US$182
EmbassySuites.com
US$90
US$72
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$85
SleepInn
US$112
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$96
Hotels.com
US$101
US$91
Travelocity
All reviewslooked pretty goodbath and body worksindoor swimming poolrestaurant staffdresser drawersfree breakfastexcellent breakfastcomfortable roomfridge and microwaveking suitevery nice stayshower headgreat place to stayfront desk clerklubbock areawalmartupgrades
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014

3/22/14 I was very impressed with the service at the Elegante Hotel. I booked a venue for a Sweet Fifteen party and from the time I walked in to inquire about the ballroom, I had nothing but great service. Danielle was very helpful with all the information and planning I needed for the success of this party. The Chef (Tyrone) was wonderful he made sure that the food was well prepared and delicious (no one left hungry). And Carlos helped with setting everything up and provided great service, he made sure that everything was in its proper place. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The party was a great success!!!!!! The Elegante Hotel and staff are highly recommended!
Thank you Danielle, Chef Tyrone and Carlos and all staff

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We reserved a block of ten rooms for a team competition to be held across the street at the Lubbock Memorial Convention Center. So the location is great for the event, and wonderful restaurants close by.

However,upon getting to our own room we found floor had not been swept and the toilet was running continuously. I fixed the toilet myself so we could have a working toilet for the evening. The following morning we were greeted by cold showers with an occasional warm bit of water. This was the common theme for the morning for each of our ten rooms. For our room the toilet resumed its mode of running freely. The boys room next door also had a shower that would not drain even with the stopper removed.

Upon the evening return for our group most of the rooms were found without ANY towels. Appears house cleaning made the beds and removed the towels but did not replace ANY of them. Our room now had a fully repaired toilet but NO house cleaning at all. While heading downstairs to retrieve towels we met two other families (not in our group) that also had missing towels.

We also found hair dryers that didn't work, the ice machine on the 5th floor was non-functioning, and the wireless internet was hit & miss through a two hour period.

On the upside, their breakfast was wonderful.

Room Tip: Avoid upper floors - lousy hot water service.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I recently was at the MCM Elegante for a regional apparel market. We had booked a ballroom and I also stayed on premises. The weather was extremely cold but the staff could not be warmer. Carlos in the banquet rooms went out of his way to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. I was asked by housekeepers to groundskeepers if I needed any help unloading or loading as it was such bad weather and knew I was by myself. I just can't go on enough about the staff and hope the owner of the hotel reads this. I went in a day early because of the weather and when I first called they were completely booked . There was a big sports event going on. They called me back to let me know they were able to locate a room for me and made sure it was as far from the kids that had "taken over the hotel" Although, I know they were challenged with all the groups there I never saw one of the staff disgruntled. I travel a lot for work and can honestly say this is the best service I have received from the entire staff.
About the room- New mattresses- and besides the one I have at home the best I have slept in. Refrigerators and microwaves are included in each room. The only request I would have is more healthy options in the restaurant. Although I know I am beef country, some vegetarian options would be nice. They did have cheese quesadillas but veggie would be healthier. I look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: I was on the 6th floor and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This place is a zoo. We arrived Friday night after a game with reservations. The clerk gave us a room key with a receipt with another name on the receipt. We explained that was not our name and she changed it. We went to the room and there was a family in the room. Returning to the desk, they explained that "someone" gave our room away at 5:30 that afternoon. Hotel was full and we were offered no apologies, no consolation, nothing. Did not even offer to make arrangements at another hotel. Front desk clerks would not even look at us. They refused to give our check back at first. Observation while waiting for the terrible customer service was that the hotel was a zoo. Kids were running down the halls banging on doors. Adults were yelling at children and other adults. If you need a reliable place to take care of your reservations, do not choose this hotel. There are many wonderful hotels in Lubbock but this is not one of them.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Ziggy75658
Reviewed 10 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com