“Good Hotel for the Price”

La Quinta Inn Lubbock - Downtown Civic Center
Ranked #50 of 70 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This is a good hotel for the price. I enjoy it for business travel when I have my little dog along as they are pet friendly.

The are located right next to a Denny's and other than that the only food directly available is fast food. Located right across the street from a Walmart which is convenient.

Rooms are clean and the hotel outside is as clean as can be expected with the west Texas winds.

I like the price at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed at LaQuinta in Lubbock, Tx because my daughter had an audition at Texas Tech music program and campus tour. Staight to the problems. 1. First room we were given was clean except when my daughter went to use the restroom if was clogged with somebodies bowel movement. 2. The room we stayed in for 2 days reeked of smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. 3. I got charged twice for my room, on my debit card, when I specifically gave them a Credit Card when I was told about the 14 day debit policy.

1  Thank George V
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We recently visited our daughter at Texas Tech. Our stay at La Quinta was a plesant surprise. The eooms were nicely updated the lobby and breakfast were good and the hotel staff was very plesant and accomodating. The hotel is an older hotel and is somewhat worn on the outside. It is well located to campus and is near restaurants. Overall the hotel was affordable and met our expectations. We will definately stay there again.

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Very satisfied with our stay, clean, quiet, efficient staff and went out of their way to make it a great experience for their customers. Comfortable beds and window coverings do an excellent job for our privacy Continental breakfast was very good and always refilled timely. Extremely pleasant employees with a good morning or evening always

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I went to Fiesta 2013, I had reserved a Hotel thru Expedia, when we arrived in San Antonio the room I had reserved was a disaster, unclean, trashy. I called around, since it was during Fiesta I was afraid I was not going to find any Hotels that were reasonable. I called Holiday Inn Express 120 Camaron St, San Antonio and thank God they had rooms. The front desk people were very nice and our stay was pleasant. I am going to see if they have any rooms available for this year 2014. Thank you so much for all your service.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Reviewed 11 February 2014

For the price, a decent hotel. Front desk was accomodating to offer an alternative room that was available. Noise level was a bit high due to the traffic noise since this hotel was on a busy street, but is not necessarily the fault of the hotel - no way to control passing traffic. Would opt for a hotel that has inside hallways to alleviate the noise level.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple