“Macaroni and Cheese was better than the steak!”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #32 of 126 Restaurants in Lufkin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Don't Eat There -- Absolutely Gross
Description: Don't Eat There -- Absolutely Gross
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall, the experience was what I expected. I was craving steak, so my husband and I both got the Logan's steak, with him ordering his medium and I ordering mine as medium rare. The cook must have gotten ours mixed up on the grill because we had to swap them with each other once we started eating. The seasoning on the steak was decent, but I couldn't help but notice how tough the cut seemed for a sirloin. He ordered the mashed potatoes and broccoli with his, which neither had nothing to complain about. The winner of the meal for me was the 3 cheese macaroni and cheese, which was DELICIOUS!! We had to wait about 10 minutes for the free rolls that are given out, which wasn't a big deal to us- 1. I currently have gestational diabetes and couldn't enjoy them as much as I would have wanted anyway as I chose my carbs for the meal to be the mac and cheese and 2. they were piping hot fresh! Our server was friendly and helpful, and I will forgive him the fact that we had to remind him for the extra napkins we had requested. Although I can't drink, it did seem he should have known what local beers they had on tap when asked by my husband instead of having to go ask at the bar.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience, Jessie. If you'd like us to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Aside from the peanut hulls littering the floor, which is normal at any Logan's I have ever been to...the service was very good, and the meal we had was excellent. The wait-staff was friendly, and attentive. The restaurant was only about a minute and a half from the motel. The steaks we ordered came out as we wanted and hoped. Casual atmosphere which is good, and surprisingly the music at the bar was not loud, which was a good thing. Overall I positive experience for us.

Thank you for the review, David. We're happy you were pleased and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome Food,staff and, time every time. You can go with family and friends or go to eat with business and it'll be worth it 100%. If you like to have a drink or two it's the perfect place to go as well. Prices are perfect and good luck finishing your plate because they make them as if you were at home.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We love to hear that, Stacey! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Recently myself and another family member dined here. After being seated our drink orders were taken and received within normal time. However, after we ordered our meals we waited for 25 minutes then the waitress comes to our table to tell us that she lost our order and never turned it in. Could she get our orders again? I try to be patient but I really don't understand how you can lose the order and forget about for 25 minutes.

After we ordered, it was another 20-25 minutes before receiving our meals. I had the Wood grilled chicken. I would describe it as dry and hard. It was served on Rice Pilaf but it was a very small portion. There was hardly any rice. I also had a baked sweet potato. It was huge but very stringy. I can't say it was the best meal I ever had.

My grand child ordered from the kids menu. That was a mistake. The kids menu is apparently for very small kids not 8 or 9 year olds. The Macaroni was a very small dish and so were the mashed potatoes ordered. I guess it tasted OK since it was eaten but nothing to brag about.

I will say the management comped the dessert of Cheesecake. It was good. However, this does not make up for the fact it took almost an hour to get our food. I had not been to this Logan's in awhile and now I know why.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

We're sorry to hear this. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Logan’s tonight for a change, and the first time in a long time. As my wife expressed, the rolls were the best she had ever eaten in a restaurant. We had a 6 oz steak and trimmings and a chicken fried steak. I was a little disappointed in the corn side was just from a can. My wife enjoyed her steak and salad and especially the rolls. Our waiter was also very helpful and attentive. Except for a couple of small issues they would have gotten the highest rating.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback.