“BLOOD STAINS ON SHEETS”

Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Lufkin
Dallas, Texas, United States
“BLOOD STAINS ON SHEETS”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The sheets had blood stains the sad stuff was that I had laid my daughter down on that bed I got moved to another room this room was dirty the toilet was black. Got moved to another room which was better. Then next morning I talked to the manager and he said sorry. Sorry is not enough especially when my daughter had been laid there. People don't stay there the room apparently are not very good sanitary and that make me really think

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 13 April 2013

...because I'd be afraid to be in the dark at this hotel!! It is awful! We stayed there for a college graduation and I couldn't sleep all night. The floor was wet, bugs in the shower, and curtain had slits all through them. I used the slits to look through to keep an eye on our car! I think a drug sale was going on as we checked in and the place is filthy, filthy, filthy!! This Motel 6 has become a joke in our family! I couldn't wait to leave this hotel! I don't remember what we paid, but we need some change back!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Lufkin hotels

Lufkin Texas
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I am a local just to let everyone know all this motel is is a Meth lab location explains the smell.There always drug busts here just read the local news. . Just find another room and pay a little more. If you want cheap and dont care about your safety stay here

Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank LocalLufkinTexas
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Blood stained comforter. Dirty towels. Holes in the wall. The smell was horrific and the air conditioner did not work. When I went to check out....I was greeted by two 10 year olds. THE WORST EVER!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Sang D
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 11 May 2011

Staf was unfriendly, room was not fit people....drove from Nashville to Houston, this is the worse motel 6 we've seen...spent two hours cleaning every surface just to sit down, including a plastic bag over the remote control...blood stained towels and sheets, used Q-tips on the stained carpet

• Stayed March 2011
3 Thank Antandmike
Fort Scott, Kansas
Reviewed 9 January 2011

Room was kind of gross, but it was cheap so I did not expect much. Fire dectector had no batteries and was not functioning. Bathroom had black stuff growing around toilet area. I also receieved a surprise of a broken windshield about 4 hours after checking in. Front desk clerk was rude and no help at all. I made a police report and was told that it is the worst area of town and not to expect them to find the offender. Needless to stay I will not be staying there again, and I highly advise that you do not waste your money or your safety either.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank mae252005
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 21 June 2010

Wish I had checked this website before I stayed at this motel. I only stayed there because I had a puppy with me and they allowed pets. The room was FILTHY. It smelled, and I had to buy air freshener to cover the smell. The "clean" towels had little black hairs on them. The carpet was stained, dirty, and I was afraid to walk on it barefoot. The mattress was terrible, and I think they have bed bugs. We stayed Friday and Saturday night, and Sunday morning I started itching. I have red, itchy bumps on my arms and legs. This place was completely disgusting and I wish I had never stayed here. Spend the extra money and go somewhere else!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple