“Disappointed!”

Ray's Drive In Cafe
Ranked #1 of 124 Restaurants in Lufkin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

We heard great things about this burger place, but our family was not impressed. The chicken strips were good, but the burger was very plain, needed some seasoning. Maybe we just picked a bad day.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

i always love the Ray's Special hamburger! lots of stuff that is bad for my arteries but it tastes SO GOOD! onions and cheese melted onto the patties -- yum! and their Taco Salad is also delicious... i'm not a huge fan of their onion rings, but most everything i've ever had at Ray's is wonderful!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Dine inside or stay outside in your car --- either way these are the Best burgers and home made onion rings in East Texas!

Reviewed 26 June 2013

We had some great burgers and great onion rings at this place. Not everywhere can do these two items properly but Ray's can and has been for many years. If you have ever had sub-par onion rings you know what I am talking about. There's are prepared with quality ingredients and cooked properly. When you bite into it the onion doesn't come sliding out of the ring like improperly done rings.

I had bacon on my burger and they don't skimp on that! You have multiple layers of bacon and its quality bacon not the cheap stuff you get at chain places. A must place to stop!

Reviewed 26 April 2013

This place has been here forever. I've been going to it since I was a kid and I've got to say they probably have the best burgers in the area. I wouldn't go and order anything else. There are 2 locations. Gotta try it. They are amazing!