“ONLY DECENT GOLDEN CORRAL LEFT IN TX IS LUFKIN!”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #16 of 124 Restaurants in Lufkin
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is the only Golden Corral left in Texas that is worth mentioning. Great Service and home cooked food. The young mgr is always there! He deserves great PRAISE! My husband always iknsists we make this stop!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I eat here on a regular basis. Everyone from owner, mgrs, greeter to waitstaff is helpful & friendly. Plenty of choices for a wide variety of food.

1  Thank LarryDwayne
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

I will never go back to this establishment. When I visited with my kids the place was not clean at all. I found an insect wing in my cabbage and a hair stuck to the rolls. I contacted their headquarters about these problems but never received a response.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

The Price is about 32 dollars for two, but when you think about a meal for two with steak or shrimp at any other restaurant...Is about the same. The difference is that they offered everything on the menus of other restaurants at a one plate price. The management staff was very welcoming and the cooks were friendly and clean cut.

The best part was that the food was constantly being cooked, everything was fresh and discarded older food(seemed like every 15 minutes) I have never been a fan of buffets, but when I am in Lufkin I will definitely come to Golden Corral. I would even go as far to say that I would make a special trip for date night.

After the meal, as if that wasn't good enough our server suggested a few Items from the dessert bar that was just a big as the main food bar...It was heaven, I had the Carrot cake and some bluebell ice cream.

Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

For two, we paid $32 for the buffet. Although most of the food was really good, the best part was their salad bar. Everything was fresh and was very brightly colored and crisp. The waitress was very nice. We enjoyed our meal very much so. We plan to go back again soon.