Courtyard Lufkin
Lufkin Inn(Lufkin)
US$62
US$99
US$96
All reviewsfire pitfront deskmarriott propertynice hotelbusiness meetingoutback steakhouseco workershousekeeping staffindoor poolcell phoneking roomexcellent customer serviceup to datefree breakfastbed was comfortablebistrolobby
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed at this property for the first time on business last week and it is really a great property. The hotel of course has the "new lobby" of Courtyards, however, the entire is much nicer and richly decorated than you would expect. They have a great actual courtyard complete fire pit and nice patio furniture. The staff is incredible and very helpful. Won't stay anywhere else when in the area.

Room Tip: Get rooms on back of hotel to look at trees, etc.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardLufkin, General Manager at Courtyard Lufkin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thanks so much for the great review. We love the fact that we were opened with the new Courtyard Concept.. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We visited family that stayed at this hotel in November when we were in town visiting my sick father in law. We stayed a different hotel. I wished we had stayed here instead.My father in law has passed away so we will be leaving Chicago for Lufkin again this weekend for his memorial. I made sure we made reservations at this hotel. Our family has reserved 3 rooms. Although the reason for the visit is sad, I do look forward to spending time with family without worrying if the hotel will be nice or not. Plus, I get to spend the weekend away with my husband without our 4 children, that hasn't happened in years. All of the reviews here were very helpful.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for returning the us in Lufkin. We enjoyed having you stay with us. Looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Thanks again for another great visit. I love the staff at this hotel. They are always so friendly and make my visits to Lufkin so much better. Everyone from the Housekeeping staff to the Restaurant Staff and the agents at check in/check out go out of their way to make everything great!

This last visit, the Office Manager Ashley took the time to upgrade my family and I and made our Christmas away from home great!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
CourtyardLufkin, General Manager at Courtyard Lufkin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Hi!! We are always glad to see our guests return again and again. Glad you enjoyed your stay during the holidays. I will definately let Ashley know she made your stay that much better.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

This was an oasis after driving through Texas. This was one of the most relaxing and comfortable Courtyards that I have stayed at. Although this is similar to other Courtyard properties, it still has a unique Texas touch that was refreshing. The hotel is close to shopping and dining. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
CourtyardLufkin, General Manager at Courtyard Lufkin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Hello and thank you for great review. I like the thought of being the "oasis" in Texas. We work hard to ensure the hotel is clean and comfortable, and that all our team is engaged and friendly. Its great to hear when all that hard work pays off and a guest has such a great visit!

Thanks for taking the time to give us your input. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Had to be in Lufkin for a family funeral. I lived there many years ago and had always stayed in another hotel when visiting, bit no more. We had 4 rooms for family and everything went very well. The staff was great , the rooms were very clean and comfortable and the amenities were all we needed and more than I expected for Lufkin.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Hello Steve! First, we are very sorry for your loss that brought you to Lufkin. I am very glad to hear that my staff and our hotel helped make your experience much better.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!!