La Quinta Inn Lufkin
US$62
US$49
US$46
Agoda.com
All reviewsmexican restaurantan older hotelnice deskadequate place to staystay freeparking lot iswafflesno worriesenjoyed my stayconvenient locationrestaurants and shoppingthe room was nicefree breakfastrooms are cleanpettxaccommodations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I often stay at the La Quinta in Lufkin and enjoy my time there due to the friendly staff and convenient location. They always make me feel welcome. The check-in and check-out process is quick & easy. The rooms are quiet even though the hotel is on the road. I would recommend this hotel for its value and comfort.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This Is an older hotel with a very nice staff. It has clean rooms and is located near numerous restaurants for a variety of dining experiences. Close to the Mall for shopping and Angelina College is just to the south.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
A La Quinta traveler
Lufkin, Texas
Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have stayed here before..this is my 3 trip to lufkin,tx I plan to stay next year God willing,,,I would recomend this hotel to all that fish Sam Rayburn.yes it is a little drive to the lake but the price and the ammenties are great

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Overall, I had a good two night stay at your La Quinta in Lufkin, Texas. My room was easily accessible, room and bathrooms were clean when I walked in and were cleaned very day that I was there. The location was in a good spot with good dining locations at a walking distance away. Breakfast and coffee was ready by 6am. It was a good variety of breakfast and drinks.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business