“Best Seafood”

Catfish Cabin
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Catfish Cabin is still the best seafood. Their grilled shrimp are awesome!! Their crab cakes, fried shrimp, stuffed shrimp & stuffed crab are cooked perfectly. They have a really nice salad bar too. They also have free deserts - vanilla and chocolate puddings & ice cream cones. The staff are the BEST!! Looking forward to going back real soon!!!!

1  Thank Penny R

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The last time I had eaten here was years ago and I was indifferent as to eating here again. My husband and two boys all wanted fish and this was on our way home so we stopped in for a late lunch. Upon entering it is bright, fresh, airy and welcoming. My boys were instantly excited to see a beautifully kept fish tank and peanuts that they could throw the shells on the floor! We were greeted and seated instantly. Our waitress was knowledgeable, kind, and appropriately attentive. The salad bar was clean and the food fresh. Our food was amazing and the portions were very generous. I really enjoyed the decor. I look forward to eating here again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Nice portions of good food. Our party of ten had the very good catfish and excellent shrimp. Salad bar offered a nice assortment. Good service, nice people.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Catfish Cabin is one of my favorite places to eat, so my husband took me there for my Mother's Day dinner. I love all their seafood, but their fried oysters are the best I have ever had at a restaurant. I ordered the jumbo dinner that had 16 medium to large delicious oysters that comes with your choice of potato and a trip to their amazing salad bar. They also offer a dessert bar if you have any room left.

1  Thank Cheryl L
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Definitely one of our favorite places. Delicious with a family atmosphere.
The staff are very friendly. You get a lot of food & the salad bar is amazing.

Been to Catfish Cabin? Share your experiences!