Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites
US$62
US$55
US$47
Red Roof
All reviewssan antoniohotel accomodationssouth texasbreakfast was deliciousexcellent stayfeather pillowspool and hot tubdefinitely stay here againblackout curtainshotel breakfastcleaning staffevery morningcomfortable bedrecommend this hotelpool areagreat roomhome away from home
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We stayed with Best Western Plus in Lytle Texas, while attending a Viet Nam Unit Reunion. The services were out standing, by all staff of this motel. The courtesy extended was highly appreciated by all of us. Breakfast Bar was out standing. If we are in their area in the future, this will be our choice of where to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Best Western Pl... L, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel and our dedicated staff. They were delighted to hear the positive feedback. We appreciate you choose our Hotel for the Viet-Nam 1041st. Unit Reunion.
We also enjoyed you 'youngsters'gathering at breakfast, in the lobby and the meeting room. Laughter & happiness is 'infectious'.....so we thank you and look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Looking for a hotel close to my son and his family in order to visit for a few days, we just picked one as close to them as possible. I am so glad we got lucky and picked the Best Western in Lytle. My husband is wheelchair bound so we have a lot of experience with so-called handicapped accessible rooms. This hotel had the best we've ever experienced. Roomy , well designed, so he and I had a comfortable living arrangement while we were there for three days. The staff was extremely helpful in every way. I don't often write reviews but thought this hotel was deserving of accolades.

Room Tip: Talk to the front desk and explain your needs. They will advise you.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It truly is great to hear that your husband was able to comfortably stay in one of our accessible rooms! Thank you for taking note of our wonderful staff, I'll be sure to share your comments with them. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your husband again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

We stayed at the Best Western Plus Lytle Inn and Suites. The rooms are very clean and large with 2 VERY comfy queens or huge king, sleeper sofa, frig, & microwave. There is a very nice breakfast included - fresh fruit, the usual, plus decent eggs, sausage & biscuits. Location is perfect to I35. Big shout out to Celina at the front desk. She is very helpful and made our stay very nice. All of the staff is friendly and very helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

I would like to personally like to thank you for your positive review of our hotel and more importantly, our team members. Our entire staff is dedicated to ensure an excellent stay for all our guests and I am thrilled to hear team member Celia took great care of you. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

I have been a travelor for over 15 years and have travelled for work for the last 6. I stay in hotels all the time. This hotel is the BEST I have ever stayed in. The beds are comfortable. The rooms are layed out well. The toiletries are so good I do not bring my own shampoos. There is even a small facial bar that adds a touch of home. The staff is quite friendly and obviously enjoy serving. When I asked some staff memebers why they were so happy, they said the owners (who are at the hotel daily) treat them well, are concerned about their well-being when they have had a long day. Any suggestions that I make the owners attempt to implement to make this a place that professionals will want to stay. They go above and beyone what a hotel clerk or owner usually does. I am on a work project 30 miles south of here where there is a LaQuinta and another Best Western, but I choose to stay here, where I am comfortable and treated with the warm southern hospitality that we all want. I cannot reccomment this hotel enough. You need to make reservations days in advance, because they are usually booked. You will not be disappointed. My brother works in the industry I work in and he only stays here when he is in the area. I will even leave my name here: Roberta Truex.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant here, but the breakfast is more than continental with good egg dishes and others. And they have suggetions of restuarants while you stay here. Some of the larger rooms at the same rate or slightly more have a kitchen area.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Roberta T
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

WOW! I am speechless. What an amazing review!
We sincerely appreciate your kindness and your comments, it mean so much to us here at the Best Western Plus. Our guests are the driving force behind what we do every day and we are truly blessed with an amazing caring, dedicated and friendly staff that will ensure you have a wonderful “home away from home' stay.
Again thank you, for your words have been inspiring and motivate us to continue working hard to exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to showering you with 'warm southern hospitality'

Reviewed 5 June 2012

We travel down to the Pearsall area often for business. Our company had booked my room plus an additional 2 rooms for our engineers for 2 nights. We were all exhausted when we walked into the lobby....but were we surprised. The lobby is contemporary and immaculate. The front desk staff was efficient and courteous. The rooms are just as nice & clean, spacious & contemporary in style. It was nice to have a refrigerator & microwave bar in the room. The easy chair & the ergonomic chair were both very comfortable...helps when I am up till late working on reports. The beds are high with lots of pillows. The mattress was very comfortable. I slept like a baby! Breakfast selection was above average and the attendant went out of her way taking care of guests. There is a HEB Plus Supermarket less than a mile from hotel, very convenient if you need anything...mind you the hotel does have a sundry on site. There is a indoor pool & spa (didn't use) and a fitness center (yes...burned a few calories). The business center is conveniently open to guest 24/7.
I have & will return again. Also will recommend this hotel to our associates.
Great product, great customer service! Keep up the great work guys!

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side property are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business