“Engagement Event”

Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lytle
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This hotel was wonderful and very close to where we needed to be. Very clean and staff was very nice. But don't smoke in the rooms or they will charge you $300 as we were told several times. We happily are non smokers so we had no problems.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review on our hotel. We are a 100% smoke free property and to ensure it stays that way, we inform guests of our non-smoking policy. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

A very pleasant, friendly place to stay. Hortencia in the breakfast room is AWESOME! The quality is excellent, and if there is a special request Hortencia will go out of her way to help. Desk staff are friendly, housekeeping is excellent. Parking is a little cramped, but adequate.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for your wonderful words. Customer service and our guests are number one !
Each team member is delighted to make your stay an enjoyable one. Thank you for noticing their efforts, especially our Hotencia. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I stayed at this Hotel 8 nights due to business purposes. The very 1st night was the BEST night sleep in quite a while, the rest of the nights were not an exception :-) after every good night sleep, you wake up with a nice: Good Morning greeting from the sweetest people that work there: Michael from the front desk & Hortencia would make you feel at home. Both of these Employees got that World Class Customer Service we would all like to receive anywhere. They have an inside pool & a recreational room/gym. Keep up the good work Best Western Plus in Lytle, Texas!!!

Room Tip: Trust me, any room you choose at this hotel is better than elsewhere. Because this is the only hotel...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Best Western Pl... L, Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a positive review on Trip Advisor. Our Team Members are delighted you enjoyed your stay and yes our mattresses are heavenly. Customer service is our goal, our guests are the driving force behind every thing we do and it is so great to hear that our efforts are showing. Thank you for recognizing Mike and Hortencia. Our friendly and dedicated staff look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The Best Western in Lytle is great!! It is on I 35 South and has everything you could want. Great rooms, great staff, great extras! It is an unexpected delight! I can't imagine anyone coming away with needs not met.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandra W
Best Western Pl... L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We are consistently working on being simply the best for our guests. We certainly look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I stay in hotels and motels for business all over the south, and the Lytle Best Western is a place I look foreword to staying when I'm in that area. There is a very good supermarket with a gas station less than a mile away and other amenities nearby.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We certainly look forward to your return to our Best Western Plus.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Our family attended a wedding and the area and several members decided to stay at the hotel. I called a couple times before we arrived and the personnel were always very courteous and helpful. I walked in and was amazed. The hotel was extremely clean and the decor was beautiful. The customer service was excellent. It was old home week at breakfast. We could not have asked for more! Thank you, Michael Cruz

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor. Our room was great and the beds were wonderful.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 973carola
Best Western Pl... L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you for the wonderful words. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves for our friendly and courteous staff and always try to make every guests stay enjoyable. "Old home week at breakfast" is a great compliment and its on at the Best Western Plus. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

This hotel has been my home for almost 1.5 years. The work that brings me down here from East Texas is normally 60 to 100 miles from here but the reason I continue to come back to the Best Western in Lytle is the hospitality. I consider all the girls that are employed here, my girls. It's not like a Hotel/Customer relationship, we have become friends. I know everyone by name and they greet me with a big smile when we meet. As a matter of fact, last year the Hotel had an employee Christmas party and I was invited. I was treated as part of the family and that's what you pick up on when you stay long enough to see what's going on. I get ideas in the middle of the night pertaining to my work and I get up sometimes around 2 am, go down to the desk and I don't even have to ask if I want coffee, if it isn't fresh, my girls will make some. Even the breakfast at 6 am can be custom built. That's always a welcome break in the same thing every day and it's homemade. I witnessed a company (oil field related) come in, worked around the clock and the hotel provided breakfast at their shift change. The Owner/Manager saw that a few of us were grilling out the back door of the hotel so he had a patio built right outside the pool area with an open grill and furniture to relax in. I have my laptop, printer, ex-drives that I need for work and I asked for a small table to set beside the desk for my equipment and it was purchased especially for me to use. Just about anything within reason, the hotel will provide. They have "Happy Hour" every Tuesday and Wednesday with drink and Hors d'oeuvre. Mr. Hasu has invited me to dinner several times. One weekend, I cooked for my girls. The suites have a small kitchen with ref, cooktop, micro, sink. My room isn't a suite but it has ref, micro, sink. With a small burner, a person can do wonders. I have to have fun whether I'm working or playing and being here at this hotel enhances the day. Being within 20 miles of San Antonio makes it close enough to drive into and take care of business and come back to get out of the business of a large city. There is a lot more to say about the hotel and the employees but my laptop is about to run out of memory. This is the place to stay.

Room Tip: I stay on the ground floor because my vehicle is right out the door.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank vrinc

It was an absolute pleasure to read your review. Thank you so much for taking time to write such a positive and detailed review of our Hotel for our future guests. We are simply working to be the best, and its very rewarding to hear that our efforts are showing. We consider you part of our Best Western family and it is truly our pleasure and an honor to serve you. We understand there are so many choices for hotels, we are delighted you have chosen us as your home away from home. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued patronage.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lytle
Best Western Plus Lackland Hotel & Suites
East Side
The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch
#15 of 358 in San Antonio
Far West Side
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio)

Been to Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!