“Christmas Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Pensacola, United States
“Christmas Stay”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The hotel is very clean and the hotel associates are very friendly and willing to help at any time. I had to change my room from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor. The associate at the front desk no only changed my room but changed my family's room so that we were on the same floor.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western Pl... L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Our Best Western Plus is known for great customer service and it is great to hear that you were comfortably moved to the first floor and also that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and see us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lytle, United States
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Room not cleaned by night. Nonsmoking room smelled strongly of smoke. Overpriced for service. May have to use it again because of location but not at all pleased with the attitude or service. Does not live up to the Best Western standards.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western Pl... L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Our hotel is 100% smoke-free property and it is most unfortunate that you were assigned a room that a previous guest damaged with smoke and I am glad we were able to move you to another room. I can assure you that we care about our guests, that your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We are happy I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Sterling City, Texas, United States
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I have stayed at this Best Western off and on for the last 5 months. None better! With my company I have a choice of hotels to stay in, but once I found this one I will not stay anywhere else. I have gotten to know most of the employees and have not had a single complaint about any of them. They have no problem with a large turnover so everybody is familiar with the daily operations. The few small problems you will find in all hotels such as key not working, television problem, etc, are taken care of immediately. The hotel owner and employees take pride in the cleanliness, breakfast and the welcoming every day. And I can say they have a very good breakfast menu. I dread going to most hotels not knowing what to expect, but I actually enjoy staying in this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Best Western Pl... L, Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you for writing a wonderful review. What a great compliment that you have chosen our hotel as your choice of stay, especially when there are so many other hotels to choose from. The staff looks forward to seeing you each time you stay.
Alvarado, Texas, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is by far one of the best properties I have seen in a long time. Very clean and aesthetically appealing. The beds were extremely comfortable. Front desk personnel hospitable.

Definitely recommend that you stay here if you are ever in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time to write a great review. Our friendly front desk staff dots on great customer care and our housekeeping staff works hard keeping the hotel clean and immaculate for our guests to enjoy. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
waco, United States
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This is a nice place to stay. The staff are friendly and the hotel is very clean. The staff takes very good care of me when I am there. It is always for business. They know me by name which makes the trip much easier on me. I always feel at home here.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are simply trying to be the best in Customer Care and it is great to hear our efforts are noticed. It is a great compliment when guests call our hotel their home away from home. Our friendly staff welcomes you back.
Springtown, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Awesome staff...they really went out of their way to accomodate my schedule; especially the night staff on Tue and Wed. I will not stay anywhere else while visiting the San Antonio area. the hotel was super clean and never had an issue with people hanging out in the parking lot. There are excellent eating establishments around and it's easy on and easy off the fwy.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western Pl... L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for a great review. Our team members work hard to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests. We offer big city amenities paired with small town charm = great customer service. We are delighted you have chosen our hotel to stay at when in the San Antonio area.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Very surprise by the efficiency of the people working there, all of them from the lobby attendants to the housekeeping. Hotel was immaculate. Security at night is the highest I experienced. the lobby lady working at night did not let a friend of mine get in unless she talk to me. impressive that is my first encounter with that behavior an I liked, I like it a lot, after that I fell a lot safer in that hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Best Western Pl... L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a great review on our hotel. Hotel security and our guests safety is a high priority to us. Our property is immaculate, thanks to a wonderful housekeeping staff. Our dedicated staff welcomes you to come back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lytle
Far West Side
Best Western Plus Lackland Hotel & Suites
Far West Side
Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spa
Downtown
Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk
Regency Inn
#2 of 3 in Hondo

Been to Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!