“DO NOT STAY HERE!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
“DO NOT STAY HERE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I booked 8 rooms for our ball team. The rooms stink like wet dog. The bathroom had poop on the wall. The pillow case had blood on it. I had to go to Wal-Mart to buy sheets. There were no other rooms in the area or I would have moved. I would stay in my car before I stayed again in this hotel. Yuck!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
4 Thank steph123648

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
smithville, texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

Went by and checked in early afternoon, then left and didn't return until late that night. BIG MISTAKE. Should have thoroughly checked out room before office was closed. Here's what we found. Room had strong, musty smell. Sheets appeared clean but pulled back mattress pad and both pad and mattress was disgusting. Bedspreads had cigarette burns all over them (supposedly non-smoking room) as well as burns on vanity, tubside and furniture. Tub wouldn't drain properly, shower curtain a foot too long so it hung in tub where you had to stand. We had one bathmat and one washcloth, no towels at all.One bed was broken. Phone didn't work, remotes for tv were so nasty looking I didn't even want to touch them. Toilet tissue holder broken so tissue roll on back of toilet. Holiday weekend so nothing else could be found. I would have slept in our vehicle if not for safety issues. The next morning when I checked out early, the clerk tried to change my mind by telling me they had "nicer" rooms. Why didn't they give us one in the first place then? The continental breakfast was a box of Little Debbie snacks and an empty coffee pot. GROSS

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
6 Thank ida c

Travellers are raving about these Mansfield hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2003

We weren't sure about this hotel when we arrived with a pre-teen basketball team of 11 girls and their parents. The hotel is relatively small, but a very nice surprise. It's clean, the staff is friendly, and the continental breakfast is just fine.We recommend this hotel for its cleanliness, its good rates, and its friendly service.

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member