Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mansfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Mansfield)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsboiled eggsfront deskindoor pool and hot tuban extended staymicrowave and fridgeanother guestwent out of her wayonly complaintmorning breakfastyogurtaccess roadenjoyed our staycomfortable stayclean hotelstayed one nightroom was largethe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We stayed at the property for one night while traveling from Dallas to Austin. It was conveniently located off of Hwy 287 with several restaurants close by. The room was clean and the bed & linens comfortable. Breakfast was simple, but good. Service at breakfast and the front desk were excellent.

Room Tip: Back side of hotel has less traffic noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My family of four had a decent one night stay here. We were pleased with the location and appearance of the hotel. Our room was a bit smelly. The pool and hot tub were nice maybe a little to much on the chemicals. Bathrooms were clean and large. Breakfast had many selections but we were not able to eat in the cafe area due to overcrowding. Staff was nice and helpful at check-in. Overall a good value.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Marriott was giving 5,000 points for staying twice at a Fairfield so I thought I'd give this one a try as the exterior photos looked good. How can I go wrong if the outside looks good, right? I freely confess that this hotel is beautiful and it's fairly new. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful and she checked me in early. When I was done working I went to the fitness center and did an hour on the elliptical. The equipment is nice Precor with TVs. There are no sanitizing wipes to clean the equipment when you're done so good luck with that. I came back to the room to shower and there was a big line of mold under the clear caulking in the bottom of the shower. I uploaded a photo of this for your viewing pleasure. Do these hotel general managers even do rounds with their housekeeping supervisor and maintenance person? How can you not see this big black line of mold in the bottom of a white shower? Maintenance needs to scrape up the caulking and re-caulk with white caulk. And if the general manager doesn't think it's important to do room rounds at least monthly then they should at least train their housekeeping staff to write work orders when they see maintenance issues like this. This is actually a nice hotel for a Fairfield with just a couple exceptions dragging down my rating.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jmstover
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We purchased our room for 2 nights on Priceline, and received a better price than going through the Marriott website.
The front desk personnel were very polite and helpful.
The (free) continental breakfast had a good variety of fresh fruits, pastries, cereals and, my kid's favorite- the TEXAS waffle iron!
The room was clean and comfortable. Not overly spacious- but we just used it to sleep, so it served its purpose.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We are waiting on a call from management in regards to finding a towel neatly folded and placed on the towel rack in the bathroom. When getting in the shower, unfolded the towel to find 2 bloody spots on it. It wasn't a stain but bright red smeared blood. The girl at the desk offered no apologies or even a comment. We were so tired after traveling all day or would have left. I slept terrible worrying if I was even sleeping on clean sheets. We will see what management does. Will call corporate today if our bill isn't adjusted.

• Stayed: March 2013