“Noise Free Room”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Lubbock, United States
“Noise Free Room”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Did not hear any noise while inside our room. That is with 3 baseball teams there. The service in the breakfast area was unbelievable with so many people in the hotel. Pool area was nice. Hotel was clean. Our room was very spacious and air was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Lubbock, TX, United States
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful. The only complaint I have is the beds are very uncomfortable and lumpy. I would probably not stay there for that reason due to the fact I have back problems. But that is just my personal opinion and preference. That is the only complaint I have and if I had to stay somewhere and Hampton Inn was the only hotel I would stay again I would just know going in I was not going to sleep well.

Longview, United States
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Ball team stayed as playing at Big League Dreams ballpark. Overall, a great experience. We simply slept and did have breakfast, but had to be at ballpark for tournament. My son wanted to swim, but no time. Front desk was professional, courteous and helpful. I am sure we will stay in again next time we play ball there.

Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Outstanding staff and service for the very busy wedding weekend. They took care of family and friends coming in for the wedding; even those who booked within a few weeks. The Memorial Day Weekend was booked completely full, but the staff made sure everyone in our party felt welcome. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Mansfield
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Had to stay this this Hampton here because my electricity went out due to storms in our area. I WAS HAPPY I picked this one. Although close to home, I'd never really paid much attention to it. The location was perfect. I checked in then decided in run down the street and get a bite to eat.. came back to hotel and relaxed in a nicely cleaned room that smell fresh. The lady at the front desk was very courteous even asked me at check in if I'd need a wake up call. Staff was very very friendly and most of all nice breakfast in the am to get things started. If time arise and I need this Hampton, I will be back and also do give this hotel a thumbs up!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel but has a huge parking issue with the surrounding buildings that will tow if you park in their lot. I suggest getting there early and staying if you want a spot on a busy weekend..we had to park in the front drive thru

• Stayed April 2014
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The coffee was bad. The breakfast options were not good. The oatmeal was thick and bland. No brown sugar. The eggs had fluid sitting right in the middle of the tray and the sausage was soaked in grease. The fruit did not look fresh The options were not good or healthy. I was very disappointed and it is usually not this way!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mansfield
BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 7 in Mansfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mansfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield? Share your experiences!