“Good hotel, but bad pet policy” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Manhattan, United States
“Good hotel, but bad pet policy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

The room was clean and comfortable, with a sitting area. This hotel charges $20 per night for pets-Drury Inn and La Quinta do not. Also, we had a room near the freeway and could hear the traffic during the night.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmansfield, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 January 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (817) 539-0707.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Spicewood, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

My family and I needed a room for the night while visiting relatives in Mansfied,TX . There were several choices in the area with about the same price range but we decided on the Best Western. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. The free breakfast buffet was quite good. All things considered I would be happy to stay there again.

Room Tip: To cut down on highway noise ask for a room on the backside of the building.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Marinaman55

Garland, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

No longer any resturant. Overall, very run down, poor maintenance of grounds, halls and rooms need clean up. One of the security doors had a broken lock so there was no security at that door. Lots of weeds. Pool area unhealthy looking. I can't believe the cost of this run down motel. I was very dissappointed.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmansfield, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (817) 539-0707.

Province of Pisa, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotel more than 100 times. I have went each and every year since it opened. It was the best hotel for the price at the time. Now, that the hotel is more than 5 years old.. it isn't what it used to be. You can find a newer hotel for the same price. They do have an indoor pool and Jacuzzi rooms if you ask. As for the staff... eh. Not the best. Not the worst. But, new ownership has the entire hotel smelling like smoke and soggy socks. I have not been back to this hotel. I rather pay $70 for a new hotel off of the same highway 287.

Room Tip: Keep looking
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
bwmansfield, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 October 2013

Twentynine Palms, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

The Mansfield Best Western is best hotel for the buck. Overall, there is nothing really to complain about but there were many positive attributes to staying at this hotel. Staff was friendly, rooms were cleaned very well each day, internet functioned well, etc... The only negative I had was the breakfast; the eggs were out of a bag but I guess if I really wanted, I could have went up the street for fresh eggs. Again, this hotel was very good.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmansfield, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 September 2013

Big Spring, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Once again I stayed at this Best Western and once again a 5 Star Stay!! Great Rooms and Staff!! Great place to stay and not be in all traffic and hustle and bustle of the Metro area of Dallas! Close to Rangers Ballpark! Thanks again for a GREAT stay!! 5 Stars!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmansfield, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 September 2013

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

After a full day of driving south I pulled into Mansfield and saw several hotels along the highway. Best Western was an easy on/off freeway find.
It was neat and clean. The night shift worker that greeted me was friendly and courteous. I told him I had a pet and he said that wasn't a problem ($20 pet fee).

My room was spacious, clean, updated and the air conditioner was easy to manage. The price for my room was very reasonable.

I left early, about 15 minutes before breakfast opened. The front desk worker allowed me to grab a few things to eat as I left. The food that was being prepared wasn't ready yet but there was enough for me to have a decent breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bwmansfield, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 August 2013

BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mansfield
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 5 in Alvarado

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!