“Nice, clean property”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Colona, IL
“Nice, clean property”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed here recently on a trip with my two sisters. We stayed a total of 4 nights, two nights on the weekend, then returned for 2 nights at end of week. Property was clean and well maintained. Front desk personnel were all very friendly and were especially helpful when the airline lost our luggage. Since we were not going to be at the Inn when they finally found our luggage, La Quinta very graciously offered to hold our luggage until we came back. Breakfast we good, area had adequate seating and the selection was typical. Room was clean and very quite. We enjoyed our stay here.

1 Thank Kim G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Manhattan, United States
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I always travel with my dogs. Not all hotels welcome dogs with open arms, but this one does. Very accommodating, comfortable, and reasonable. I use this hotel when I visit my mom, who lives at a nearby nursing home. Highly recommend.

1 Thank Brenda O
Crane, United States
Reviewed 24 April 2014

One of the friendliest motels I have stayed in. Check in and check out was quick. We were greeted every time we entered the lobby with a smile. Very clean and up to date. In a very nice area of town. One of my biggest concerns when selecting a motel is security. There was no problem at this location.

1 Thank Lora S
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Let me start with the positive things. This hotel is in a great location, within walking distance of some great restaurants, pets stay free and has an indoor pool. The negatives.. I killed a roach and spider upon entering my room and staff lacks great customer service, just mediocre at best.

Stayed April 2014
Central Illinois
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My daughter and I (along with our cat) stayed here two nights, March 21-23. Our check in process was smooth, The young man at the front desk was warm and friendly. I could tell he took pride in his job. Our room was clean and had no odd smells. The hotel was immaculately clean. The marble tile floors were literally sparkling. Every staff member I encountered offered a friendly greeting. The only reason I'm giving a 4 star Very Good rating is that the indoor pool was very cold, the kids were freezing. Otherwise, I was pleased with our stay and if I ever find myself in the area we would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Reagansmom13
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Nice place, but poor customer service. Some of the staff were not helpful at all. We got charged when we got there for a whole day even though we checked in at 5am and check out was at 12pm. After 12 pm, they interrupted us with a phone call asking for us to come down for our payment for another day. We checked out that night. The first payment was charged on my boyfriend's card. Then the second payment was done on mine. After we had left my boyfriend's card was charged again for the same amount charged on my card. They charged us 3 times for a one night stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Midland, United States
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Our soccer team stays at this hotel for our games in Arlington. The staff are very friendly and it is nice to have 24 hour access to all amenities, including pool and work out room. The breakfast is good, breakfast area, rooms and pool/work out areas are always clean and maintained.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mansfield
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 7 in Mansfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mansfield
Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield
Address: 1503 Breckenridge Rd, Mansfield, TX 76063-8873
Region: United States > Texas > Mansfield
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield Hotel Mansfield