“Beautiful Location and wonderful accomodations”
Our deck is an astounding 6000 square feet.  Great for receptions, dancing, dining, or stargazing!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 55 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Carrie D
“Beautiful Location and wonderful accomodations”
Reviewed 17 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We had a wonderful weekend at Heart of Texas Ranch. Met up with a group of old friends. We had a blast hanging at the ranch. Hospitality was amazing.

Your age range 50-64
Glen H
“Relaxing!”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a wonderful weekend with former high school friends and their spouses!
House was clean, and spacious while the outdoor patio/deck provided our group with a spectacular view, under the Hill Country stars. We dined on the patio, enjoyed good company, and watched the Astros win Game 7 vs the Yankees!

dpate100
Waxahachie, Texas
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Me and my friends had an amazing time. I can’t begin to tell you how beautiful the views are it is a slice of heaven on earth. The house makes you feel like you are home and the owner is Great he took great care to make sure we had a perfect stay .
Doug

LisaRealt...
Beaumont, Texas
“Beautiful venue in the Texas Hill Country!”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This place has it all! Amazing views, beautiful lodging, comfortable beds and plenty of them! The stars at night are truly magnificent. The relaxing ambience and well appointed kitchen make it possible to kick back, relax and enjoy the views. Dale even provided a driver for some of the most beautiful wineries in the area. A weekend with friends we will not forget. So much fun thanks to our wonderful host, Dale! We will be back for sure.

Your age range 50-64
Christoph...
“Fantastic, so exceptionally bueatiful at night, couldn't have asked for better”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had such a great experience here at the Heart of Texas Ranch, being able to stay at the venue up to and after the wedding was so much better than having a venue for 6-8 hours. I can not recommend the Heart of Texas Ranch enough, Dale was great to work with and was very helpful. A beautiful day for my daughter and her new husband at an excellent venue.

Janice h
“Outstanding wedding venues”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My husband and I and all of our families had the pleasur I'm staying at the heart of Texas ranch from September 1st Thru the 4th our wedding was absolutely amazing everything about our wedding weekend was absolutely perfect Dale and his staff went above and beyond to make everyone comfortable and have a wonderful time. My family cannot stop talking about the venue and we all cannot wait until we are able to go back again. I'll absolutely recommend hard Texas ranch for anyone wanting to just get away or if you have any upcoming wedding reunion or any family get-togethers hard Texas ranches of places to stay.

BensMom2
“Excellent venue for a yoga retreat!”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I led a yoga/healing retreat here for 8 women recently. It is probably the best venue I have ever used. The house is large, comfortable, and nicely furnished. The bedrooms are spacious and the beds are outstanding. The living room is beautiful with large windows looking out and the kitchen is large and well-stocked. We held most of our yoga classes outside on the large deck overlooking the Texas Hill Country. I am so impressed with this place! Plus Dale the owner was so friendly and helpful. We don't have many places like this in our area to hold yoga retreats so I am SO glad that I found this place! It is wonderful!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing