“Amazing service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
Llano
“Amazing service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012

I repeatedly visited my sister who was staying at the Holiday Inn for 5 days with my 1 year old nephew. The staff was wonderfully helpful and always went above and beyond to assist my sister with her very active little one. They even treated me as a vister, as a paying guest. Gigi was so very nice at the very tastey breakfast getting us juice for the kids and even remembering straws; the breakfast is actually self-serve. The room was very big, clean, and nice. The pool even had balls for the kids to play with and they always gave us extra towels to dry off. I would reccomend this hotel anytime, and I wish I knew all the names of the outstanding staff!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Village Mills
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012

I recently experienced an enjoyable stay at your hotel. The service was excellent and I was particularly impressed with, Janice, the lady on the front desk. She was very pleasant and professional. Along with checking with me to make sure that my room was okay, she also gave me the names and locations of several good restaurants. I also found GiGi, in the breakfast service area, very pleasant and helpful. While I was having breakfast each morning I was there, she came by my table to check on me and see if she could get me anything, and she kept my coffee cup full. And I would like to add that your cinnamon rolls were delicious! I will be coming to Marble Falls again and intend to be staying at your hotel due to the outstanding service I received while there.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012

From the phone call a few hours prior to my arrival to see if I needed anything in particular, to the great and friendly service of the desk staff, including Daryl the manager, to the dining staff at breakfast - this stay was a bright point in an otherwise really sad weekend as I was in town for a funeral. The staff worked hard to ensure we had the needed rooms and went over and above board to make our stay wonderful. The rooms are huge compared to many hotels, including other Holiday Inn Express hotels that I've stayed in.

I have recommended to family in the area that they should recommend this hotel for out-of-town guests.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Rockwall, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

The service we received at this hotel was incredible. Everyone on staff was very friendly. Janice on the front desk was wonderful. She gave us advice on several restaurants and never failed to visit with us as we came in and out of the hotel. She was so sweet and friendly!!

Colleyville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

Our stay at this hotel has been awesome! The rooms are nice and actually very big and the complimentary breakfast was good. Janice, the front desk lady, is seriously the sweetest woman. She has made our stay here that much better because of her kindness. I highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are in the area and get to know Janice because she is so awesome.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

I stayed for three nights and I have never been to a hotel that has better service and the most friendly staff. Everyone was always asking to make sure that we had everything that we need and they could not have been sweeter. Janice was at the front desk when we checked in and we had several questions throughout our stay and she was able to answer them amazingly. She is the sweetest lady I have ever met and I dont think that i have ever been to a hotel where someone has remembered me and knew who I was. She was always willing to help us and knew the area really well and was able to direct us to resturants and stores in the area that were amazing. This is honestly the most friendly staff at any hotel and Janice is the cutest lady with the biggest heart.

Houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

We were very pleased with our stay on June 9. The room was quite large. The breakfast was one of the best we have EVER experienced. (GiGi did an especially good job keeping the breakfast bar well-stocked and checking with the guests to see if she could help.) Hotel General Manager Daryl Barnes was quite attentive to guest needs and spent considerable time talking with guests during breakfast--that was great.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Lakeway Resort and Spa
BEST WESTERN Johnson City Inn
BEST WESTERN Johnson City Inn
#1 of 1 in Johnson City

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls? Share your experiences!