“Best place to stay in Marble Falls!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
Fort Worth, Texas
“Best place to stay in Marble Falls!”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

New, clean, comfortable.... everything I look for in a place to stay! Rooms are fantastic!

Room Tip: We always ask for the lake side of the hotel.... you can't see the lake, but the sunsets are alw...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Daryl B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this review, 9 August 2012
Dear Mrs. Donaldson,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We see that you travel alot and therefore know your hotels. (We are so appreciative that you consider one of the BEST!

Kindest regards,

Daryl C. Barnes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 June 2012

The Holiday Inn in Marble Falls, TX should deffinetly be a stop on everyone's list from their beautiful family friendly decor to their amazing staff! The breakfast in the morning is DELICIOUS from the bacon and sweet smelling pancakes to their biscuits with gravy I couldn't get enough! Also the view for the lake from the hotel is just beautiful! While your their make sure to ask for Tyler at the front desk, he is so helpful and kind, he truly reflects how excellent the Holiday Inn is!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of the lake because it is beautiful at sunset and through the day! :)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Amazed at front desk staff member's personal commitment to hospitality. After working two shifts in a row, she walked from table to table the next morning at breakfast, asking how guests sleep had been... as well as the service.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank OrganizedFinn
Llano
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I repeatedly visited my sister who was staying at the Holiday Inn for 5 days with my 1 year old nephew. The staff was wonderfully helpful and always went above and beyond to assist my sister with her very active little one. They even treated me as a vister, as a paying guest. Gigi was so very nice at the very tastey breakfast getting us juice for the kids and even remembering straws; the breakfast is actually self-serve. The room was very big, clean, and nice. The pool even had balls for the kids to play with and they always gave us extra towels to dry off. I would reccomend this hotel anytime, and I wish I knew all the names of the outstanding staff!

Village Mills
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I recently experienced an enjoyable stay at your hotel. The service was excellent and I was particularly impressed with, Janice, the lady on the front desk. She was very pleasant and professional. Along with checking with me to make sure that my room was okay, she also gave me the names and locations of several good restaurants. I also found GiGi, in the breakfast service area, very pleasant and helpful. While I was having breakfast each morning I was there, she came by my table to check on me and see if she could get me anything, and she kept my coffee cup full. And I would like to add that your cinnamon rolls were delicious! I will be coming to Marble Falls again and intend to be staying at your hotel due to the outstanding service I received while there.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
TX
Reviewed 15 June 2012

From the phone call a few hours prior to my arrival to see if I needed anything in particular, to the great and friendly service of the desk staff, including Daryl the manager, to the dining staff at breakfast - this stay was a bright point in an otherwise really sad weekend as I was in town for a funeral. The staff worked hard to ensure we had the needed rooms and went over and above board to make our stay wonderful. The rooms are huge compared to many hotels, including other Holiday Inn Express hotels that I've stayed in.

I have recommended to family in the area that they should recommend this hotel for out-of-town guests.

Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed 12 June 2012

The service we received at this hotel was incredible. Everyone on staff was very friendly. Janice on the front desk was wonderful. She gave us advice on several restaurants and never failed to visit with us as we came in and out of the hotel. She was so sweet and friendly!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
#3 of 7 in Marble Falls
Holiday Inn Express Lakeway
Lakeway Resort and Spa
Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls? Share your experiences!