“Great Hotel!!!”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Hotel!!!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Everything was perfect, from the customer service, to the free breakfast in the morning! I would stay here again before even looking at the other options in the area!! Clean. Efficient. Rates extremely reasonable for the caliber of the hotel..

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I reserved four rooms for an upcoming conference I was attending. I needed to cancel the reservation about a week before our stay. I went and responded to the email confirmation of my stay and clicked "cancel my reservation". I received the confirmation that my reservation was cancelled. However - the charges went on my credit card because they decided to only cancel one of my rooms. This is very bad business policy since it was very obvious that I intended to cancel my reservation. All four rooms should have been cancelled. I will never stay in this hotel due to the bad business practices by the general manager. The staff was very nice although I had to return calls many times because the manager never bothered to call me back.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 483Sherry
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Dear 483Sherry,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This hotel has proven to be a great home away from home. The staff are always professional and friendly and willing to accommodate us on each stay. Whether it is to provide extra linens or towels or to ensure we are up to date on the areas attractions they are always 100 % ready and willing to assist us with our needs.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the cliffs and overlooks the river.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jimmywilleford
Pipe Creek, Texas
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My wife traveled with me due to her disabilities and really enjoyed this hotel as much as I did. The handicap room was excellent, roomy and the roll in shower/handicap seating was wonderful. Very friendly and helpful staff, all rooms are suites (without extra cost) so they are very big and give lots of move around room. No problems with the t.v., WI-FI (free), in-room appliances such as coffee maker, hair dryer, microwave and refrigerator but the breakfast they served was very good, with lots of choices and very fresh fruit that we didn't stay in our room to make our own coffee in the a.m. Cookies were offered in the early evening and they were great as well. The decor is beautiful. The way they have carpeted the halls to the rooms makes the hall look very big as opposed to a lot of hotels making their halls feel like you could stretch your arms and touch doors on both sides at the same time which for me makes them claustrophobic feeling. This hotel is beautiful and is very well appointed. They take great pride in their hotel and in their services to their guest. Will ALWAYS stay here when we are in Marble Falls, Texas.

Room Tip: I found that the first floor was very quiet and we were by the Lobby/Breakfast area so I can't i...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank beliker1
La Vernia, Texas
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Everything was perfect! Excellent staff, Great breakfast also. Excellent beds, and super clean. We will definately stay here again, the next time we are in the area. Great local food within 1mile, at reasonable prices.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I want to thank the fantastic people at the Holiday Inn Express of Marble Falls, TX. They were very hospitable and the breakfast each morning was delicious! A big thank you to Jesse, Becky, Bill, Janice, Marsha and Medaris of the Holiday Inn Express - you're the best! The workers are accommodating and friendly. This is a great place to stay in Marble Falls. I highly recommend you stay at this hotel. Thank you!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
United States
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Janice, the front desk clerk here, has to be the nicest and most friendly woman in all of Texas. She treated us like we were her personal house guests. We had a very enjoyable stay at this property, and look forward to a return visit. It was spotlessly clean, and the staff was superb.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the lake and you will also be rewarded with a gorgeous sunset over the beautif...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
#3 of 7 in Marble Falls
Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet
Lakeway Resort and Spa
Best Western Post Oak Inn

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls? Share your experiences!