“Couldn't have asked for more!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
San Antonio, Texas
“Couldn't have asked for more!”
Reviewed 8 July 2010

Holiday Inn Express in Marble Falls was such a pleasant surprise. Besides the hotel being beautifully new and clean, the staff was out of their way friendly. Check-in took only minutes and, when we requested a particular room location, we were quickly accomodated. Our room was very spacious with a large flat screen TV with cable (and HBO), free wireless internet, desk, sofa bed, small refrigerator with coffee maker, and a king size plush, comfortable bed (with soft and firm pillows -- a bonus). Basic toiletries were provided, and the shower provided plenty of hot water. We had no noise problems whatsoever (from neighbors or from outside). Breakfast was very good and quite impressive for a free hotel breakfast. Stay here and you will too will be rewarded with a good night's sleep.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cstokely
TheNorsyrian, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this review, 10 July 2010
We are very happy to know we have met and exceeded you expectations. We try to make every Guest feel special. Our Management and Staff knows its not only the large suites and ammenities that makes us different from our competitors, BUT the attention to detail which matters. Our Guest satisfaction is what is most important to us and we are happy to know you are another satisfied Guest who has stayed at our hotel. We hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Conroe, Texas
Reviewed 22 June 2010

I stayed 1 night here and wish I could have stayed another. I don't think I have slept so good in weeks. This hotel is awesome. The rooms were terrific, very spacious, extremely clean, and the beds.... oh the beds and bed linens! The breakfast was good, and the staff was very nice about making sure that there were hot biscuits and gravy. YUMMMM! I can't say enough about this great hotel. The staff is friendly and make you feel so welcome. I will definately be back next trip to the area.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank ringsister
TheNorsyrian, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this review, 2 July 2010
We also cannot wait for your return! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

It gives us such satisfaction to know you enjoyed your stay. When our Guest are satisfied with their stay, it lets us know we have done our job. It's Guest like you who makes the entire effort worth it!

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.
Gilmer, Texas
Reviewed 31 May 2010

We only stayed for one night but it was so peaceful and restful! We had to go for a memorial service for a relative and never been to Marble Falls. The manager, Daryl Barnes, and clerk, Chelsa Allen, couldnt have been more helpful or friendly! They told us an awesome place to eat, our rooms were HEAVENLY, and the breakfast was 5 star! Wouldnt trade this experience for any hotel we've been in!
Thanks, Daryl and Chelsa! You are the best!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
TheNorsyrian, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this review, 2 June 2010
Thank you so much for the great review. Our staff tries to make our Guesst feel welcome and appreciated. We know there are other choices out there to choose from. We try to offer the best accommondations out there, but most importantly, we believe, it's our SERVICE that sets us apart! Knowing we have made another Guest feel special and satisfied give us complete joy. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.
Naperville
Reviewed 1 May 2010

Well I have never been a fan of traveling due to my fear of flying but I seem to be doing more and more of it lately and recently experienced an overnight stay so wonderful I felt compelled to actually write my very first hotel review. My first impression of the hotel lobby and staff felt like a warm, friendly hug hello from dear friends welcoming me into their home for the night...and when you are traveling alone, that kind of welcome is "huge!" My room looked and felt like a suite, extremely clean, fresh and so comfortable I wished I was staying longer.
Very impressed that the staff was so warm and friendly and even more impressed that the Manager was on the premises constantly greeting guests and seeing to everyones needs. After a hard workout in their top-notch gym and a hot shower, I slept like a baby.
I will surely recommend Marble Falls Holiday Inn to my friends, family and co-workers. Thanks to the impeccable staff for making my experience so great I had to write a review just so other travelers could experience first hand the "VIP" treatment I received.
Dana G.- Premier Designs

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank dondana58
TheNorsyrian, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this review, 8 May 2010
Thank you so much for your kind comments! We are happy to know your stay was to your satisfaction. Our General Manager and his staff are committed to making our Guest 100% satisfied.

If there is anything we can do in the future, please to not hesitate to let us know and please know, you always have a friend in Marble Falls, Texas!
Bertram
Reviewed 26 April 2010

Beautiful hotel and very friendly staff- would definately recommend this hotel in the hill country!!!

• Stayed April 2010
Rdrnnr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls, responded to this review, 19 August 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We all work very hard here to exceed you expectations, and truly appreciate the kind words.
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 23 April 2010

I was in town for the Bluebonnet Festival in nearby Burnett and was referred to this new hotel. The entire area was completely booked and was very lucky to find a new Holiday Inn Express in town. I have stayed in several other major chain hotels in town in the past few years but have been disapointed in the age of these hotels. To my suprise this was a very well run hotel for being brand new. The breakfast was hot and plentiful and the rooms were flawless. Very large rooms and extra friendly staff. I have already recommended this hotel to several people. Thanks for the great stay and keep up the good work!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
#3 of 7 in Marble Falls
Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet
Lakeway Resort and Spa
Best Western Post Oak Inn

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls? Share your experiences!